Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Only reason I got out was cause of the disorganization .

2. Barcode, open your eyes and learn to read. I said you don't need much in the ways of war training to become as experienced as Ajax was. Same goes for KoW.

3. Fake ajax, change your name. Or, do you like being the stupid cusion of windex?

4. It was perfectly organized until people started causing problems...

5. Hi Frank, did that guy say that u couldn't war basically 

6. Well I love to feed the trolls and I love to war so add some members so I can hit some of y'all!

7. Yeah, u should farm him  get out your plow

8. KoW?..

He was by all means amazing at war and kaw. What do you mean it doesn't take experience too be as good as him?

9. I haven't been hit yet. I feel left out

Why isn't anyone proceeding towards me?

10. There was only one thread until AJAX made the petition (butt-hurt), was there not?

11. @oOz they aren't hitting anyone bro this is just a ******** attempt to scare the eb noobs away!

12. Lmao, he's a friend  I was going to 1v1 with him when we met but the timing was bad due to personal issues. He was growing fast so I proposed we don't have the 1v1 because I don't grow and I'm not fighting a 6mil cs with my stats :lol: That's why he said I couldn't take on a single person.

13. Not AJAX, but that other guy, Silent or whatever. But AJAX still made a stupid thread about the war's date...

14. So farm Ajax. :roll:

15. Hey bros, im in the roster and have 1bil out. OSF until my moneyzz is gone. :) but i do bite. ;-)

16. @You, sorry but I've told many people yo leave my threads but guess what ( they don't) and this is a very pointless and attention seeking thread. You felt the need to tell everyone you are doing this? For what reasons do you feel the need to tell people what you are doing and why would we care? 

17.  so what's it like having quit KaW? :roll:

18. French - KoW, like Ajax, was a great warrior, yes. That was due to activity, money, and proper preperation. Two of those pertain to real life, one to the actual game, therefore, logicaly it shouldn't be hard to reach their experience within the game.

I'm not saying KoW or Ajax weren't good players.

19. Fox on a war thread...

LOL