Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I haven't been hit from PoD :(

2. Gods, Really? Are you that stupid? You're a disgrace, you don't deserve to be in AM. He's at war, who he's at war with doesn't matter.

3. Then join pod or I can just add you to ca gods! No problem..and I don't need my clan but if I take hits from ad mortem then I have no doubt my clan will back me that's all I have to say on that

4. Good job you. Not only hav u declared a war on noobs trynna actually hit each other for once. You hav created a more spammy thread then all the JASW threads combined  congrats

5. Gods-warrior, let me be clear

I pinned you because your a loud mouth idiot. Not because Pinky asked for any help against a nub like yourself.

6. Pinky only talked to me because Ad Mortem is my home and you're a guest there. He used his clan as fair warning. He's in war and doesn't want to waste his troops on raging noobs as yourself, so he talks to his clan and has the problem solved. It's not being scared, it's be both resourcful and smart. Two things you obviously know nothing about.

7. I like how everyone is calling the war a war for noobs.

8. It's not a war for noobs. It's a war for small people. I'm small, would you consider me a noob? ;)

That was a ritorical question by the way :lol:

9. Lol yes we do consider you a noob frank! Jk frank is a great warrior. **** with him please I love noob tears

10. Last post page 25

11. I am a noob ;) but I live for this kinda ****..if you wanna fight me join pod they all pinned and I need more targets! :lol:

12. (/).(/)

This thread contributes to spam. In any case, the event wasn't very well thought out, but at least they tried.

Additionally, there were 3 threads max made on the event probably due to the fact that the OPs of the thread cannot edit and it's such a pain having to wade through 70 posts.

All in all, those threads do not take up so much space. I also assume that You will not be able to do much damage although You is pissing off a lot of people :lol:

Anyways, no one worry, everyone hope it survives and works out and everyone be there if it runs.

13. Lawl frank you don't deserve to be called a farmer. Farmers fight their own battles no matter the odds. So what will it be pinky? Going to be a man and grow a pair or call on your clan?

And ooz let me get this straight your in last right (pinky's clan) an you say I'm being a loud mouth and that pinky didn't ask you too. Let's think about this. Have you read the rest of the thread? Maybe last right should add a forum rule like zaft. Your own member is being the loud mouth and he can't even back it up, but I can.

14. Gods, he has targets. Idiot. He doesn't need to waste all his regen on 5 different people. If you think you're so tough, my newsfeed is open.

(If I'm not DTW)

15. Gods, what evidence do you have regarding my personal farming skills? I haven't given you any indication that I'm a good or bad farmer. Infact, I don't like the term farmer. I prefer the term warrior because this is a war game, not farmville. Besides, how in the hell is any of that relavent to what I said? I called you a disgrace and stupid. I said you don't derserve to be in Ad Mortem. You're only adding to the evidence against you.

Farmers farm. The means in which they do so is up to them. Saying farmers fight no matter what is simply idiotic. Maybe you should get a bit more experience in the feild of fighting PvP before you call someone out on being bad at it. Especialy before you call out somebody from the clan you get the honor to be a guest at.

People like you are the reason my hope for these forums and this game is slowly fading away.

16. God , your DTW , I think you lost .

17. Gods, get the **** off forums. For the sake of the game, click the home button and never come back.