Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. fox, stop trying to look like a bad ass.

2. No ones hitting you because your to small for those who are actually hitting.

And I'm assuming your an alt anyway

3. Storm trooper I'm not acting like a bad ass lol, I protecting someone he farming

4. All I am going to say in this thread: Pink you are all talk, 1 unload and you are about to cry to your clan. You are just another ***** hiding behind a big clan.

You want proof check my wall.

5. Wow, it takes a whole clan to stop You :lol: :lol:

6. Gods, Pinky, being at war, is smart not to waste his troops on you. Pinky is a friend of mine and LR is a clan much like Ad Mortem, the clan you're in. If you want to physicaly start **** with him be prepaired to fight his family aswell.

7. I don't see why Pinky can't fight him on his own. Can no one fight their own fights anymore??

8. I'm still waiting to be hit...

shame there is only 4 of you

9. Hells you are an idiot through and through! Maybe that's why kotfe pinned you for weeks?

10. Hells, as I said, pinky is a war. Wasting hi troop on someone outside of the war would be stupid.

11. I'm not hitting ad mortem out of respect for friends but if ad mortem wants to fight thent they should join pod as I need more targets!

12. Kotfe pinned me because they hate it when someone posts a negative opinion about them where everyone can see it. :roll:

13. Hells I'm at war!!!!! Omg does your ignorance stop?

14. Pinky, mention me in the "not so ordinary family" thread. I was asked to leave lol.

15. Oh God, we got a badass here! 0/4 on attks and a successful steal on a small Hansel, congrats!!

16. Hells , just join PoD and fight pinky .

17. Support

18. Excuse me, 1/4 on stls :lol:

19. Ok I lied earlier, I will be posting on here again... So you are calling people out pinky, calling yourself a great farmer, but you go whining to your friends and your clan? I agree with you hells, everyone is a ***** now a days. Frank he is in a war? Ya maybe against the 4 people in pod... I'm also not scared of a clan who can use nobs to get on lb and self pin all day to win a trophy.