Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. What is it that u are trying to do?? Be a heroic garbage cleaner?? Clean out all the junk threads?? That's the job of a mod and not you. Why ruining a war other people is trying to run? Do you any good?

2. Bump. props to op

3. Ajax, you're not making it any better. You're a small little fucker, your actual combined stats don't really matter.

4. Wait a minute. Frank, u said that u would go get Igcb to humiliate Roch right? :lol: :lol: :lol: it seems as if u need help to humiliate her! Lol

5. Everyone bitches and complains about how KaW isn't what it used to be, and here we have some players taking the ******* initiative to set up their own god damned war, and it still pisses people off. Who cares if they made one too many threads for your liking, the point is they tried. Yeah, props for deterring any up and coming warriors from possibly attempting to war ever again.

6. Doesn't matter we still got our war but just against POD

7. Hells, you weren't there last night when IGCB, eric, and myself all trolled and humiliated her until she was hysterical  I don't need help :lol: With the amount of flaws in her posts, no one would 

8. Why y'all farming me:(

9. Prob bc your in POD 

10. I was hysterical? Oh. I seem to have missed that.

11. I'm with Drgn. We might not always see eye to eye, but he is right. These guys are breaking away from ebs, isn't that what everyone always says they want? They will get good experience from this and make some new friends. So what if it isn't osw? Many will have fun, and take their war experience to the next level. Just let them do their thing without being a **** sucker.

12. Farmers should be banned for life and all their alts also.

13. Well either You is self pinning or someone is farming the hell out of him, because I can't even steal from him :lol:

[​IMG]

14. My clan is fuckin him up

15. Roch, unless you were lying the whole time; I was under the impression that you were yelling at your phone.

16. Lol well then you got the wrong impression :lol: that'll happen on the Internet sometimes. You can never tell someone's tone.

17. Quit farming me.

18. your posting on a thread in which your clan owner declared war...

Just saying...

19. I haven't hit anybody. I've been in cc explaining how to report hits.