Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. There won't b other people hitting if they r come hit at me n see what happens

2. Dont let these bitches toss us around, kick some ass guys we outnumber them

3. "300" v 4...

You don't say?

4. Standing against 4 players? Valiant

5. Ok now I don't know how to count but even I know PoD Is outnumbered :lol:

6. They asked for it right? Give it to them

7. :lol: not what I said at all but cool 

He's declaring war on 130 people because 4 of them spammed.

Dumbass.

8. @ eternal . LMAO YOUR SO retarded , I'm 1.4 mil CS dumbass

9. All the threads were pissing me off too, I mean why create a thread to say what date you want it to be. Makes no damn sense, although I haven't applied with my alt cuz a date isn't even set. 5th is bad for me as I'll be drunk off my ass in Vegas, but at the look of things I think the war is over.

10. Rochendil, you don't say?

11. IM CALLING PATH OF DESTRUCTION OUT.

12. Why dont everyone go baxk to their clan farm of the bl and cause a war that way , lot less hassle

13. Lol

Tbh it was only that number guy who kept making threads, but if you want to fight...

14. I'll give path a few months before feel the impact of being a real farming clan

15. Seriously though kaw forums r constantly filled with spam about the same crap so y don't u declare war on them threads also

16. You want reports? Ok

Fb atk on your lil os-pupdevil lololo

17. Honestly, all the threads were pissing me off too. But you know what I did? I ******* ignored them.

Oh, and if I had met their cs requirement, I would have signed up too.

18. You 12/12/9 ass 0ed

19. Everyone gets ticked off when people spam forums but not about the 100's in wc. Think about that