OSW Stories

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Sep 28, 2016.

1. So lets address each SS and what is said one at a time...

I 1st claim that you aint nothing and never have been. Before Cynder decided to take pity on your
    pathetic ass you really were nothing ...you never really OSWed and Cynder decided to take you in
    and train you so that he could use you and make you his pion.

...your clan leader acknowledged that you were pathetic and needed "training" and like the scrub you
    are you agreed to be his pion \/

[​IMG]

After your rebuttal ill post another SS and we'll discuss that one ...so on and so on
    

2. Go ahead respond so I can post the next SS

3. How's that trash talking? That SS is from a time when lili was still a noob, just Roni's sidekick but cyn saw potential in her and said that. Sounds like a compliment to me

4. lol there a few CoS in ISS right now 

...have fun explaining your posts to them (and Cynder) 

5. Lol there more SS like I said she was nothing before Cynder decided to take her in ...he's her hero and he's saying it right there in that SS ...she's no real fighter 

6. Idiot you want to trash talk CoS ...they're in ISS right now (some anyways) 

...have fun explaining dummy 

7. Everybody starts as nothing, I'm sure even lili would agree she was a noob back then

8. Lol todd.. are u high? :lol: :lol:

9. LOL but she doesn't she claimed she was a bad ass up and down the ISS recruiting thread and she allready been playing years lol look at the date on the SS wasn't that long ago ...she's been straight EB fairy till Cynder found her and she agreed to be his slave

She claims I and CoS was used ...let's ask her, since she's joined ISS have they had her back on ANYTHING that she's started??? But yet she obeys Cynder like a slave. He says jump she starts hopping like a jumping bean
    

10. My account was less than 6 months old at that time. And i didn't have alts. But it was enough to keep y'all on ur toes.Cyn needed a fighter, i needed to learn and i did. Idgf about cos in iss. I am not part of iss. Although i have fond memories about them.

11. lol well since your trash taking CoS maybe we can relive one of those fond memories for you
    

(And what you don't think Cynder will help??
    )

...cropping some more SS to post lol
    

12. Ummm... ok? :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. hell you don't have anything to strip

14. I don't keep more than mp. One of my lessons :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Coming from Mr 120b in allies

16. lol this acct never had more then MP ...it's an alt dummy 

3rd main acct is in the 600's ally LB



17. I made this acct during Kotfe Osw like 3 years ago was "BaconTodd_StatlessAlt" ...what's funny is I actually did OSW with my 3 mains few years ago ...you guys just suck at tracking accts
    

18. Maybe it's because u are a coward that doesn't really ever challenge anyone. 

19. LOLOL  ....yeah i guess thats why when im active someone has to start a Todd hurt my butt thread every week

...i rolled through have of KAW with my mains before i made them ally traders and rolled through
    The other half with these alts ...lol losers u cant even take my alts. What the hell what you do if i
    brought out big guns on you weasels?? 

[​IMG]

20. TbirdSC. Not very good at covering names are you? Isn't that the guy that was accused of being you multiple times? It's also convenient that everytime there's talk of your main or bigger accounts it's also that same player in the SS, also convenient that both of you have a low IQ and poor understanding of the English language.