Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I always look at threads of OSWs but I never understand them. Too many differing opinions and "facts".

2. My status is specially made for dkod hope they like it

3. Guess they didnt appreciate it to much.

4. And lovely denial begins the war of words! (I know im a little (just a tad) late to this thread) I'm too lazy to scroll through and see if Osiris started to talk back though :/

5. Oh yeah they talked back :lol:

6. Hmm. OSW threat, sigh.

See, to complain about an opponent having friends and supporters does not change anything at all. Be assured that concerning Osiris' friends and family you are warring only the tip of the iceberg (the left ear i suppose).

Those bonds in general are well earned during endless months of warring together and watching each others back. So war them, keep your mouth wide shut, and make friends.

 Have fun.

7. Correction

Osiris didn't talk back. They are hardly hitting either.

It's mainly DKOD and outlawz cleaning up after the joke of a clan.

8. 1. You posted that on page 70.
    2. Leave for off topic posting, thanks.

9. You do realize osw's aren't won by whining in forums, right denial? This ass whipping is nothing personal since I don't know you. It's just business. You could make it more interesting if you could talk your clan mates at An8 into hitting back.

10. They are not a war clan just like LSA and justhanginout. They are forum warriors. I did get inc from gator and 1 A8 member minion cheers to both. But the rest are blah blah blah cookie. Oh yes almost forgot -Erebus hit back to. Sorry to see my fellow friend in there but hey it's only a game and he will be hit to. Now back to farming cheers

11. I beg to differ. I remember many a war where the other side felt affected by forum posts. Don't kid yourself mate.

12. Support to lovely because I love her.

13. Denial bring us more to fight with.

14. I just created a startcraft 2 account. Maybe omega will hit in that game. Not holding my breath or anything, but worth a shot.

15. I'm actually being serious.

16. Omega hit? Good luck kick. He's just as bad as the others.

17. Serious about what lop? Your in love with lovely?