Orisons of Glory: Part 1

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. It probably wouldn't be worth it if they got 5 seals..

2. "Dev's" snap out of it! lets go! Get it together plz! Zta/PvP weekend u forgot to put zta in... ps.dont forget about the circles in the market. ty

3. Yeis.

4. GOOD JOB ON PVP APES!!! STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR SURE! :)))

5. You put Lian instead of Lion

6. Plot twist: The lion is named Lian.

7. Why should we do the event when y'all do not give the equipment you say you do I got the wrong one from the last event

8. Thank you devs for increasing the PvP blitz rewards!!! Much needed tysm!

9. Fantastic last event equipment is worthless. New equipment again!!!! Blah Spend your money in a game that actually puts a effort into design. Not this copy and paste game.

10. Wrong. On top of that its 1 piece of equip bro :lol:

11. aint spending another dime on copy n paste neverending promos with a dev who jammed most active players last promo instead of giving out what you advertised and just hooking up the few fat cats on here spending lb money. lemme see i got two pair of shoulders from last promo and yep at 7500 theres another useless set on this one. troll away punish me do whatever idc. NOT ANOTHER DIME.

12. Don't like the fact that one gets lesser equipment with 15k items. Also not worth going for 40k.

13. Still havnt got my equip from last event nor the upgrade for it

14. The new pots are useless in lb or high brackets in indi wars. But really hurt those small/middle ee buildings. They have to built another 1m adt and 1m sdt which would decrease their even drops from ebs. War cost increase 10b for a war also, might increase miths drop from war but what point to get more miths lol

Ps1 might be happy for new pots but serious ps1 has already get huge advantage from ebs and devs still doing more and more works to push ppls convert to ps1

15. I have sent a message every day this week about a lost account and not one Ripley terms and condition say I own the account y have you not help me get it back 3 years I have been playing and spent a lot of money and this is how you treat people

16. I have sent a message every day this week about a lost account and not one Ripley terms and condition say I own the account y have you not help me get it back 3 years I have been playing and spent a lot of money and this is how you treat people

17. Please embed a VM on how to pronounce these things pls and ty.

18. Is eq in preview max or base stats

19. Please give higher attack stats on the equipment so we can use it instead of older equipment. Looking at this equipment not many will use it. Only people with high bfa can use it. So what's use of equipment with lower attack stats.

20. Is all you think about attack? Some of the other stats are higher than previous equip :)