Orisons of Glory: Part 1

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Lol. Delta was right about the copy/paste thing. Yall obviously just copy & paste and edit code to fit new event, because you still mention tier keys and chests even though we're no longer earning keys for equipment.

2. Calm down don't make the devs take back the event and push it for later. Let them start this event and work on the other problem while this event is running so that people are busy instead of doing nothing on KAW. They will fix the problem while everyone is doing event and you will all be happy when the rewards are fixed at the end of this event.

3. Free stuff is nice. No one argues against that.

You know what else is nice? Quality content. New features. Game improvements.

At least they listened to players on new pots and tiers.

Last event was different. I thought they'd try a long the same lines again. Obviously it was too much work. Straight back to copy paste.

4. I too want to see more content and trust me I am always happy to listen to ideas and forward them on :)

Also if they repeated last event with slightly different names wouldn't that also be copy and paste?

I personally would rather see them fix the style of the previous event before bringing it back again. It was really interesting but it definitely had it's issues that needed fixing.

5. So in an email to support i asked whether events will be changed after the last series ended. One of the support staff replied with; "Once this series ends we should do something different for a while."

This event looks REALLY different..

I think my point is clear now

7. I didn't ask them to repeat the same event with different names. My point was they tried something different and thought they would continue to try other different things.

Instead we've gone straight back to square one. It's disappointing.

8. Which time zone?

9. Gee I wonder which time zone the devs go by, couldn't be the same one they've used for 7 years, that's nonsense.

10. I too want to see new content trust me when I say that. I just know it takes time to develop new event ideas that work well in the game. I myself am wanting to see some new content but I get it takes time to create new working content. Pass along some ideas to the support team or post it in the forums and I will keep an eye out for it :)

11. Woohoo! Another copy and paste event with probably 10 parts

12. Not much difference in 25k & 40k tier rewards.Why would people give the extra effort?

13. Stop!
    They've had 25/26 weeks throughout the Volt event series to come up with something, don't pretend as if they are constantly at work creating new IP.
    I understand you have to defend them, but what you are doing is just too much. They can't even be bothered to completely proof read their own event threads, they just don't care...

14. Did you see lb last event? People had well over 200k, going to go out on a limb and say yes people will.

15. I totally understand it takes time. I'm not expecting new content every time I log onto the game.

But what was the last new significant feature they released? That wasn't lands or builds?

There's plenty of ideas threads in forums. Or at least their used to be. My thoughts are on those as are many others.

It'd be nice for them to work on helping attract and integrate new players into the game. Maybe a new element to use in the Mage or something like pets. It's not that I have something specific mind but new content is sorely lacking.

I understand you want new content too, Kezzer. I'm not disputing that either. It's just all events events events for too long now. And it's always 'we're working on something' or 'it takes time' or 'post in forums'. We've waited. We've posted.

They've had more than enough time to think of something.

16. new reward tiers :)

Although the extra rewards on the two extra tiers arent exactly enticing lol but its step in right direction thank you for listening to us

17. btw, thanks for the extra 500SB and regular crux chest. It will be sure to significantly contribute to the ~2.4Q still required to BC.

/sarcasm

18. new pots, new reward tiers, nice. Obviously it's a rather similar even to ones before but this is a step in the right direction! thanks devs

19. Seriously..... ..... look at something war based. Pvp at weekends just allows replication of pw days. Don't get me wrong it's better than nothing but seriously.. get clans warring against each other. Old styled system wars with real incentives to war. 24 hour wars etc

20. "Hey Gregory"... NOW I hope u learned from your mistakes from last event. DID YOU TEST this new crap you came up wit, Previous event still not fixed and alot of ppl haven't gotten their equip & aren't happy! But you managed to throw new one before even fixing the old screw up! I spend alot of money on this..App, but not going to this new event. I will be shocked if there aren't screw ups during and after event. Will see.. Maybe with a miracle there wont be problems. Very curious to see results before spending hard cash on the following one. Which u prob working on right now.