ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Nice painting of yourself, Moose.
    I always thought you would be more buff than that, though in real life.

2. PS: the amount of time and effort I put into teaching people will never be recognized, as I always follow and teach through PMs. lol.

Maybe I should become more vocal and extroverted.

3. So many of you are selfish for posting your own name.

4. I nom. Sexy and sweet Machine! We are a equipt clan of KOTFE she always keeps peeps in CC and answers questions that are helpful to are community! Builds plunder ect!

5. I wish to nominate uncle slorgg into the order… bla bla insert lots of nice things

6. I would like to nominate Slorgg of Kotfe assassins. In my opinion Slorgg is the friendliest member of all of the 'Knights of the fire emblem' family clans. He puts countless hours into running the Kotfe complaints department as well.

Slorgg for Valiant knight!

7. Moose- He is a very good forum moderator and mentor to some
    Alaskadrifter-(Leader of ZAFT FAITH) He has put in countless hours into kaw while on 90hr weeks to make sure his kaw family is doing well. That guy deserves it more than anyone I know.

8. Who cares about VK?️

9. I nominate iamgone he has helped 100s of players and newbies with this game. Hes also very generous and gives his gold to others by hiring there allies when they ask. He expects nothing in return.

10. I would like to nominate two people, if that's okay.

First, SorceressOfDestruction

She helped me when I first joined KaW again this month, because I hadn't played for three years, back when EBs had just been added. She's helped me to learn all the new terms I'm unfamiliar with, let me in her clan, and all around is my guide until I'm more well acquainted with this new era, and I have seen her helping many other people, welcoming them into the clan, and being an all around nice person.

11. My second is tylerdarkblade

He is the clan leader, and he's been helping me along with building my kingdom back up, and he's been going around helping other clans with all their EB troubles, and he's been an all around nice guy. He helped me get familiar with all the new EBs, because the latest I ever remember is Hawthorn The Wretched, and he's been helping out other people as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope they make it!

12. Where the hell is moose?

13. Enki. He actually brought me through the whole game. He helped me when I was attacked constantly got me into back to back hte clans for free. Always had my back. Never let me down. Also mentored me though the game. He should be a valiant knight.

14. I want to nominate slorgg
    he has helped me find my way through the game whrn others have ignored my many questions. There hasn't been a time yet that I have seen him turn down anybody for help. I would say he is truly the best canidate and the most deserving!

15. Slorgg would be great for this. He is always willing to help fellow clan members. He can be strict at time but it's with everyone's best interest at heart. He knows how to have a good time and keep cc fun. However hes serious and down to business when need be.

16. Another vote for Slorgg here, same reasons as stated above!

17. I vote slorgg!!