ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Firstly, I suggest Magnus, OMEGA, Bluejay, and Mango to be VK's.

Secondly, I know Swabia is a beast at war but never heard or seen him actually help someone :-/

2. I think the VKs should get special colors for forums so people will recognize them easier

3. VK colors would be awesome, but I doubt it could ever happen. As for new VKs, I hope to see some new ones sooner or later. ;)

4. Totally forgot about VKs :lol:

5. I nominate the moderator, LHL_LegendaryHero_LHL. Not just because he is my leader, but because his diplomacy and willingness to help others is an inspiration.

6. I think it's a crime I don't have this VK achievement.

7. I would have to nominate LegendaryHero and imitation_cheese for this. Both do a lot for the community in one way or another but sometimes get hated for their opinions

8. If VKs got a color it should be this valiant knight

9. Bumping to AT so people can nominate

10. I nominate PansaGeorge for making the domocles list - a massive oversight in system war mechanics, which I think more than deserves KaWmmunity recognition.

11. PandaGeorge, too 

12. I vote TY . If anyone should be on a list it should be a guy who is fun and keeps things hilarious . . . He has helped me repeatedly . He is also well loved by the ladies . Luv ya bud!

13. I vote panda-George for the same reasons as initiation cheese has helpfully said :p

14. Guys... Read op again you don't vote who you want with vk just get to submit their name as a suggestion..

15. Vote sounds better..

16. Valiamt knights list updated. Please post suggestions WITH A REASON for future valiant knights

17. Moose you can't just get a random armored guy, and put moose horns on it, to make it valiant 

18. Hey Moose, my name is spelled wrong on the list if you can change. It's been bothering me.

19. Moose should be 100 percent in that order i read his forms all the time there informayive and make us smile put him up there

20. Vote for me

I take great pride In teaching newer players the basics of kaw, build guide and strategy. I'm happy to help clans finish and to resolve farming issues by civil communication. I have been playing for nearly 4 years and always kept my name but changed my tags. I love KaW and support the moderators. I'm not scared to HIT YOU if you wanna play, nor am I scared to hit back. I don't cause drama within the clans I help and always keep a positive attitude even if we may be close to failing or losing a war.

If I have ever helped you, given advice on builds, hired your allies expecting nothing in return. Vote for me.

If u need any advice or tips. Wall me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy KaWing everyone 