old school things better than the new school

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lucness, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Once upon a forest, Sega Genesis, Joust..

I got all the leftovers from my older sisters upbringing.

2. The 80s babies are really cool because we had all the best stuff and don't forget kids from room 402 and what a mess the cartoon

3. That's nice.
    Did you make this thread out of nostalgia or do you just want to rub it in our faces?

4. Someone just said Weird Al was the only good modern music. Wtf

5. I miss turtles in time Super Nintendo game. Played the **** out if that. Also original super smash brothers and super Mario 64 were later on but extremely fun

6. Super smash bros melee is still the ****

7. Commodore 64

8. Mario 64. Zelda ocarina of time.

9. Jesus Christ turtles in time was hands down a classic top ten video game 

10. "Say I'm from the new school, I'll say check your tone and watch your mouth. If they're teaching how to Dougie, I'm condoning droppin' out." - Joe Budden

11. I still have my powerglove.

12. New School has better cars a $30,000 Subaru WRX STI has better performance then any American Pony cars. The WRX is a sports hatchback uses a twin turbo Porsche boxster engine.

13. Old School always seems better because there are many past years of items/nostalgia to choose from. In contrast, 'New School' only has the current items/subjects to compare too.

14. Old school VideoGames and movies/TV shows really weren't all that nice.
    I hate it when people say that. It doesn't make you seem scholarly, so stop lying to yourself.
    Old school is nice, but not better than new school.

15. Old school kaw was great