old school things better than the new school

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lucness, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hey everyone recently I've been going back to old school things. Old school tv cartoons and even video games. I've noticed that the old school is a lot better than the new school. I've done this for a lot of reasons morals being the biggest. I've been having lots of fun also my life is going to be over in August seeing tht my semester starts then. The reason for this post is for you guys to tell what old school things you love. I'm a 80s baby and was born and raised in autumn

2. Don't waste your time searching for those wasted years.

3. Na the 60's where pretty nice..

4. I'm an 80's baby as well lol and I like the old school cartoons, tv shows and music videos! The music videos back then were very creative, nowadays some are just plain stupid. Except for Weird Al! He seems to be the only creative one left! <3

Ninja Turtles and X-Men, Transformers all of the old ones were waay better. :)

5. Yeah the old music videos where te best! Smooth criminal!!

6. Idk... i remember Blue by Eiffel 65... that was a weird ass video... or was that the 90s? Idk i was in school still though

7. Ha ha ha that was the 80's! XD

8. Rescue Rangers, Tailspin, Darkwing Duck, Bonkers...

9. Nobody judge but come on who doesnt love power wheels and carebears

10. The old school cartoons. Samurai pizza cats, Thunder Cats, even the old Fraggle Rock :lol: :lol:

11. Saturday morning bugs bunny and tweety show and battle toads on regular Nintendo and the old Mario bros nothin better than those days parents send you out with a 22 and say don't kill it if you won't eat it and don't kill anyone  ahh the days of common gun sense and knowledge

12. I watched those cartoons lil and Nate I'm watching duck tales right now. What about rug rats Doug the stuff tht keeps you alive inside Aladdin. Also gummie bears

13. Hey how bout ren and stimpy also rockos modern life

14. What about jungle cubs

15. Easy bake oven . . . Ill make you a cake nessy

16. He-Man , Thunder Cats

NES - Nintendo Entertainment System that you had to blow into the games and slam then in to get them to work.

17. Ed, Edd, n Eddie

Tom and Jerry

Michael Jackson

18. Constructs. No longer sold. was like an erector set.