old school things better than the new school

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lucness, Jul 22, 2014.

1. No. Don't bump for old times. Leave it dead for new times.

2. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. Go into retirement homes and they are all watching shows from the 50's and 60's.
    I imagine every generation will do the same.
    Ive been on my 80's kick for a while now with shows and movies. Indiana Jones, Back to the Future and of course Star Wars.
    Tv shows like Macguyver Knight Rider, Airwolf and so on. Cartoons like HeMan, GiJoe, Transformers and Thundercats.

3. I like some of the older video games. Likely due to I owned them as a child  not so much as they are all that Sega Genesis Nintendo 64 gameboy ps2 (ps1 was crap I feel) I still play these emulators every so often lol

4. Tamagotchi. How annoying were they? But a 'must have' if you were one of the kook kids 

5. TWIN PEAKS!

Coming back with a new SEASON.

6. The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman and All in The Family

7. I am the best player that ever played super smash brothers on n64. I haven't played that **** in years, but I'd bet my house that I'd still beat anybody.

8. VH1 I love the _____________. Covers nearly all. But prime time Flintstones, the laugh Olympics, etc...etc...when MTV actually played music.....

9. Old school bad news bears was infinitely better than new school remake bad news bears.

10. 90's boy :D

I remember looney toons and the old Mickey Mouse.