Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Erm. Well, they have clearly stated that the trouble maker who stripped your member has been kicked, along with the player who helped him. The two members who attacked SE have been removed from uprising. Plus, what your ss proves is what they're saying: the clan wasn't involved in the stripping. The person who did it admits that they did it and that the incoming attacks are their fault.
    I don't think SE are bullies, I just think this escalated rather quickly. You are still farming uprising, rather than following the two players who are actually guilty.

2. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

WHY DON'T THEY LOCK THIS

3. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Again, I mean no disrespect whatsoever, and I apologize ahead of time if anyone is offended.

4. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Idk. Some dude said it was SE and 3 other clans on uprising.

5. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I presume they mean SE subs... They are not involved in this. And havnt been from the start.... Just another troll chucking his penny in mate.

Stirring  that has zero to do with them 

6. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Uprising certainly should request this be locked. The ankle biters are starting to crawl out from under the rocks so that they can feel important.

7. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Well if its one on one then I retract my previous statement.

8. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****



Funny I support this thread

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻✯☠ŦṨ/CƦ/KøTҒE/ ₩ØG☠✯ŁEλÐEƦ

9. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I support SE too. It's stupid to let trouble makers into your clan. We check walls before we accept new players. Uprising didn't deserve a warning because it was their own fault for not checking before they accept someone. I just think it escalated quickly, that's all. The trouble makers were removed.