Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Yet the ones responsible are in othe clans going about their business classy

2. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

I saw both his posts and agreed with both. It was my fault for not being more careful who I let into my clan. As he stated. We got rid of the troublemaker which is why I said no harm no foul, lesson learned. I did not intend any disrespect and I posted what I was asked to post here.

3. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

IBurn just dissed the whole APOCALYPSE family ?! Is he not in your clan ? I would call his comments trouble making 

4. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

@iburn you have a cheek talking about size when your clan started on me the smallest member in SE. and fyi 24hours ago when this started i tried to contact your clan owner to sort out the issue he was active in eb at the time but i didnt get the chance to speak to him so here we are.

5. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I have cheek, yes, but I'm talking to a large clan and calling it how I see it, not telling a little clan how it is.

6. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Sausage, I am sorry I must have logged off before you tried to contact me. I read your wall this morning and kicked both players.
    I stated that one of the players was a recent join. It's right there in my post. He apparently dragged our other member into the drama. I kicked both.
    We were asked to post surrender and apologize and there would be CF. this we have done.
    I asked repeatedly what exactly I should post with no response.
    I am asking again for CF against clan 1/3 your size. We have done as you requested and you should honor your own word.

7. uprising apologizes to Sparta elite and surrenders

Esit to prior title

8. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Edit didn't work. Sorry to both my clan and Sparta elite for messing up the forum. Never done one in my 3 years of playing. It was supposed to say uprising apologizes to Sparta elite and surrenders.

9. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

We rarely go after any clans our size? Well personally I don't think there is a single clan that could take on ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻ :lol:

10. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

I don't see why u hit innocent people who had nothing to do with this while the people who started this is off in other families laughing at u

11. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

op deleted for bypass

12. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Congratulations to mighty war clan --Sparta--Elite and 4 other clans helping them with their successful overnight strip farm of this little 2K OSF build. This is an "apocalypse" in the same way that the Pittsburg Steelers vs. a troupe of girl scouts is a "football game".
    Our clan did everything they requested yet they did not honor their word and continue to "war" against us. We were set up by pretend noobs who joined our clan to create trouble.

13. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Please stop crying on this thread and making us out to be the bad guys here. Try and give yourself some dignity..

Fact is your clan farmed our weakest member... You farmed us! We retaliated and rightly so. You didnt meet our terms the thread you posted was rediculous and you continue to make us look bad on here when all your guys are actively taking the piss

Are you purposely trying to wind us up?? This could have been settled ages ago.... Your clan has no structure. Your members run riot. Stirring **** up constantly. Get a grip of your members and stop making our business kaw public theres no need

Get a grip -Uprising- this is getting rediculous.....

14. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Popcorn time ! I wish i could get in with this war !! who needs a small spy ?

15. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Full Support for our family Brothers SE!

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻✯☠ŦṨ/CƦ/KøTҒE/ ₩ØG☠✯TS LΣΔDΣR

16. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

yeah but they bigger so im on the little guys side BBB

17. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Oh please dont give us credit for making you look bad, Spartan, you are doing a fine job of that all by yourself. Fact is the person who "farmed" was a set up, by mmmmmmm, lets see, i wonder who? No SS were ever provided, those people mysteriously vanished, you asked for terms which my clan met, and you continue warring on a clan much smaller than you, getting four other clans to join in. Your claims do not hold water and no one is crying here except you keep crying about what a mighty war clan you are. This was ridiculous from the get-go and you are the one who made this comedy of epic stupidity out of one of your members allegedly crying to you. The trolls who entered our clan to start this whole thing are gone, and your clan is hitting away on this teeny OSF who pays pretty much nothing for players your size. Keep on deluding yourself, mighty warrior!

18. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Now that's what I'm talking about booooom

19. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

You keep insulting us

20. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

You know what? I feel inclined to say this. I mean no disrespect and no harm by this, but I get the feeling that SE must be very bored to be escalating this so quickly. I see no problem with what OP said in response to Drgn. It was an honest comment. The misunderstanding was taken care of, and they got some upgrades. Win win situation. No harm no foul.
    Also, just because someone is active in an EB, doesn't mean they are actively online at the time. There are several ebs that are 12 hrs , op could have done one unload and then not come back to the game for the day.
    And I've similar things happen in my clan. However, the other clan was not so high and mighty, or suspicious of our intentions.