Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

At this point, Uprising is not out of line by calling SE bullies. They kicked the members, owner took action as soon as the events were brought to their attention, they've honored every part of the CF from what I see, and yet you're going to continue 'warring' them over a 'no harm, no foul' comment.

2. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Why the hell would we waste time on your worthless asses!!

A set up?? Are you for real!! Hows about shut your butthurt trap and speak to your leaders before you post and make a complete mess of what there trying to sort to save your skinny ass! ... was in talks then to walk away because this is getting stupid...

Youve done a great job in slowing that process down...

I suggest you members start to listen to your leaders. It is you guys turning this into something that shouldnt be.

3. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

As owner of -UpRising- I have repeatedly requested CF to no avail. I specifically requested the exact language Sparta was asking from us and received no response. I am once again requesting CF and agree that this is ridiculous and should be over. Our members have been strip farmed for two days now. We immediately CF at Sparta's first request then got jumped a second time.
    I request a CF.

4. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Why am I OP ...

5. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Not talking anymore on this thread. I dont play to provide kaw with a news bulletin or a soap opera its rediculous....

Please -uprising- remove this thread. No more  talk. No more dramas....

I will send you pal room and we talk there leaders only no rouge noobs. And end this 

6. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I would not CF to a clan that continues to talk trash for something that started from there clan! I would personally ask for apologies from the Trash Talkers too!

Let's remember it's a War Game not Life Skills Education!

Take the beating or Apologise and control the mouth of your members!

The comments on this thread haven't helped at all and Good luck getting a CF!

Roch get all the facts dear, why do people always expect to not get into a war in a war game!

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻✯☠ŦṨ/CƦ/KøTҒE/ ₩ØG☠✯TS LΣΔDΣR

7. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I almost never post on the forum because usually it is a waste of time due to the large number of trolls around.
    However, I feel that Sparta Elite is getting unjustly labeled here.
    My clan recently had a dispute with SE, but our leadership spoke with their leadership and the issue was resolved and over in less than a day. They were not unreasonable and calling in a bunch of friends to help them like they are being portrayed here.
    I'm sure this matter could have been over as well, but since it was put out there by uprising for the KAW community to take sides, it has spiraled into something much bigger.

8. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Obviously I can't say I know all the facts about this since I'm not a member of either clan but I do know that SE even alone is a much bigger clan but with Apocolypse they are like the Atlantic Ocean and uprising is a pond.(no offense uprising) anyways my point is that SE isn't really gaining anything from staying in this and nobody would have any less respect for you guys for just cfing and leaving it be

9. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Too all of those that think of us as the bad guys and how we started it by "planting" someone in there. Take a look at this
    [​IMG]

10. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Not that its anything to do with you nosey kaw addicts lol. I feel i need to explain as im not having SE tarnished as bullys. Im far from that in real life and certainly dont portray it here...

Member got farmed... We sent over a spy as any clan would do thinking they was going to start something...

There member iniated the strips on us first... We have the SS there to prove it

So now -uprising- stop acting so innocent. Man up!! You started farming. You started strips. Stop crying to the kaw public. Stop portraying us as bullys.

End of.

11. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****



12. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

as i said b4 i tried to make contact to end it before it started but had no joy. yes my clan came in to protect me but i am much smaller to there clan than there clan is to mine. they stripped we retaliated now they play the victim lol

13. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Wow better then my thread in trolling fails

14. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Reading this thread is like watching a vulcan get in a verbal fight with a klingon. The vulcan will obviously win, but it won't matter who wins if the vulcan gets a bat'leth through his chest.

15. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Not much trash talk now!

16. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Lol, this is a funny thread, support SE

17. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Yes

18. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

4 war clans against an EB clan? 

19. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

After all this... You still believe them. When weve clearly proven ourself. Time and time again on this thread....

That makes you a stupid nob jockey

Good day 

20. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I'm curious. Which four war clans are on what EB clan?