Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

2. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Wat.

3. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

:O

4. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Bro, I'd advise you to edit that post, and post a fluent no abbreviation or bull crap apology. I wouldn't use swear words either. This is just.... Disgusting.

5. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

You had someone in your clan that was a clan farm?

6. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

yes, we are sorry that we let in a troublemaker who apparently spends the night stirring up drama instead of hitting the EB. We woke to a bunch of incoming and a bunch of drama. This person wasn''t even in our clan for 24 hours. If requested we would have kicked him but nobody even told us there was a problem.

7. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

:roll:

8. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

What's his name?

9. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

As owner of -UpRising- I apologize for the behavior of two players who were involved in farming and trash walling someone in Sparta Elite. Our family does not support or condone this behavior and those players have been dealt with. One of them was a recent join who apparently likes to stir up drama. We request CF.

10. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I'm all for farming trouble makers, but the whole clan when they didn't have any idea what was going on?

They should have at least been given the opportunity to kick the troublemakers first..

Just my opinion though.

11. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

I suppose the more I think about it though, it could be looked at as a sort of warning to any other clans, that they need to watch who they let into their clan.

Meh, SE taking no ****. Good job.

12. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Thanks DragonBlade. We would have appreciated the opportunity to correct the situation but at least we got rid of some dead weight allies and upgraded so no harm no foul 

13. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Awh I was only getting started :cry:
    It would appear the ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻ has begun :twisted:

14. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Your members farm an SE member. We retaliate like any normal clan would do....

You then come out with some ******** that there new members...so ok. We accept that as a coincidence.... There both new members farming SE.... Not likely but we accept it and move on

You beg for a CF straight away... We also accept that... So far being very fair right???!

Then you post this thread the worst ive ever seen. Half hearted piece of **** then your members post with lies and you the owner somehow see this as some sort of victory for you !?!

SE does not accept this thread as an apology in anyway shape or form. Its a shower of ****

The let the fun begin......

⊀ot╒☰/☪®/T$/ฬ๏ɠ
    X's Fury/SE/HoG ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

15. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Be careful what you say on this thread.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

16. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Yay!

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

17. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in *****

Who said what

18. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

My apology was sincere. We do not condone the behavior that these players engaged in and they were in our clan so we accept responsibility. I kicked both as soon as I found out and saw the wall. We are requesting CF

19. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

A thinly disguised set up from the mighty SE. Pretty much what I expected.

Can't say we stand much of a chance, but you guys rarely go after clans your own size. Have fun with your 'war' apocalypse.

20. Re: Oh can I put uprising apologizes to se for letting in asses

Oubliette you surrender to --Sparta--Elite then when someone (drgnblade) appear to show some support (u clearly only saw his first post) you have dig by stating that the end result is some sort of financial victory for ur stripped members to ug?

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻