No More SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Jul 6, 2014.

1. hmm dont see any.

2. I see some. Right in your post, mister.

3. im a illitrate, sos.

4. Hmm* I* don't* see any incorrect spellings********

CORRECTIONS OVERHAUL

5. YOU MISSED OUT A COMMA BRAH WHAT YOU GONNA DO BOUT IT

6. I AINT BOUT DAH COMMA LYFE

7. Lmao. Yeah spilatch. It's the lb fault not the accounts that hit you for 10x what they pay you. BRILLIANT

8. LOL which clan did you stack in last season to get your equip ?

9. Oh that was two seasons ago... Either way give me a ******* break ... We all know the problem is sh lb stacked roster ... The matchups are unfair .

MY POINT WAS THAT SH ARE EASY TO TAKE OUT . THE LB ON TOP OF THEIR ROSTER IS THE PROBLEM YOU DOLT.

10. Little more caps rage bud. You bi polar? A little calm and collective before the shotgun blast goes off in the head hmmm?? It's the sh that make up the stacked roster genius. Lb have warred since the start with no problems. Wasn't until sh came along that we have had all the commotion correct?? (That was rhetorical, I know I'm correct).

Soooo back to where we left off. Sh just lower the standard of the evolution of Kaw as a whole, Indy wars will be the best opportunity for most to war without a special build and relation to EE clan, and spilatch will keep rambling between lower and caps to make his point seem intriguing and important

11. when I said lb are the problem I meant they are the reason you cannot beat a stacked roster.

You don't lose because of the sh, anyone can smash an sh in 30 seconds, it is because the sh hit ratio combined with their low stats will match your sides stats in lb on the stacked roster and the system deems the match fair .

I never said it was the lbs fault. I said they are the problem when facing a stacked roster because no one can pin them.

Please learn to read.

12. Fault/problem, kind of the same thing in this context I think. Let's call that semantics and move to the case point. Sh along with all this bfa they carry now can still hit and plunder loads. You try to Atk or plunder them and it's useless, You end up wasting troops with little gain. And since you have to use spies to open and be effective in taking them out, they are left plundering mids and other hansels like crazy.

Take them away and you are left with stat to stay matches that everyone can at least hit plunder to plunder more evenly. Take LB out and you are still left with only being able to use sh against sh because of the plunder imbalance. It's not the LB chief

13. I get what you're saying . I just feel the matchups the sh create are a bigger problem than actually handling the sh themselves . Agree to disagree.

14. Cheers. At the least, finally a non sh stuck up for the build