No More SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Jul 6, 2014.

1.  haha 

2. Why eclipso? I've seen noobs with 30m cs. Stats don't make experience. 

3. @lazy eye

Yea I would agree because I was once ur size or bigger to say the least. First GH which I was never allowed to war because of my size it sucked so I did what everyone else has done, change to GH. Now sh. I have been in wars with great clans. It's exactly what u said a mech in the system. But hey your a fancy mid I would worry about the sh thing as much.

4. This account is just a small account to have fun with. I don't plan on warring at all with it really mouse:)

5. Indi wars is solution

6. Indi wars are for strangers. I'd rather war with friends:)

7. Lol then whats the point in wars, if u can hit anyone, u should grow to be able to hit different ppl

8. Very true lazy. Im saying that so forumers can actually farm the noobs instead of verbally fighting statless alts and sh.
    I was a sh from s2 preseason all the way to june and even i admit sh are exploits and should just be given a flat plunder cap such as 35mil.

9. I know most when I'm in indi wars so that's un true

10. Lmao. Knowing people in passing and playing with friends you see every day or clannies and family are two entirely different things. Knowing someone doesn't make them a friend

11. Yup I like indiv wars a lot it's a change. But warring with a clan filled with warriors n friends is best

12. **** I hired you by accident

13. An Easy way to fix it is to take into account the number of land like.
    Sh has 60 lands
    Mid has 40 lands
    Big has 58 lands
    Sh can't hit mid but big can hit sh due to the amount of lands also the plunder would also be effected

14. @op
    Your idea will also deter newbs from war as they will likely be Koed often I enjoy seeing newbs war they will be kaws future and hope fully they will enjoy pvp like so many people do.

15. Coming from op the guy that had statless alts spam our cc

16. Babies, gh...sh..makes no diff, its war....there are no rules in love and war ;)

17. And still the only real supporters of sh are sh

18. SH ARENT THE PROBLEM NOOBS , ITS THE LB AT THE TOP OF THE ROSTER