No More SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Crap that kicks the crap out of most other builds. @previous post.

2. so a tank like me, is usefull?  finally some respect hahaha

3. You arent a tank :| no respect to your leaky ass build. A sh could ass ko you... Try again :)

4. Lmfao!!!!! It just means that sh go on the leaky mids and kill them then plunder opposite sh while lb tank on those mids and the other bigs....your Strat makes no sense as lb can assass (ssh, since reg sh don't have range) without pots if they wanted to with their bfa...so don't go on about sh if you're a nooby eb fairy....try indi for me and see how it goes 

5. Oh wait you're a statless alt talking for your main  my bad thought you had over 5m cs 

6. Support. I am stronger than a sh in war every time. They are dumb and I hate them. I always ko them but have yet to be koed by one.

7. I say change the pay system.
    If a bigger build hits an Sh, we should make more then them hitting us.
    Next you lower their pay. A new build should make new money

8. @phoenix

Your 1st and 5th words were the only relevant ones in your post. It's a cheap ass junk build that takes advantage of messed up mechs. SH doesn't kick anyone's ass except other hansels. It just makes 10x what the same build hitting it can make per hit.

9. Now now Immortal Indy wars don't count see you come s4.

10. @ lazy eye

Maybe for some sh

But personally i dont care what they do, im ready to fill my hl with towers, since they lowered the price in half.

11. @avenging
    That's half the point. You have to spend even more gold countering a SH but only for defense, Since they aren't a viable option on offense. But it's an endless argument. It's a cheap advantage that should never be possible by logic. Yet it's there so just need to suck it up. (But either way its still a crap weak build and not worth crap if I strip them)

12. Simple way to get rid of SH is NOT TO USE them in your roster. PROBLEM SOLVED whiners.

13. Another brilliant SH speaks. It's not that simple! It's still a large small roster buildup for most EE clans. A clan of friends who just want to fight a war together built as they have been for years cannot do so without the "exploit" matchup. There is no foolproof way to avoid SH without going all bigSH have almost 100%advantage in all situations EXCEPT matched against other SH

14. Put up or shut up Lazy. Another brilliant sh for you to comment about!

15. Put up what? Don't get all sore cause I think your another sissy build that gets to take advantage of a flawed mech

16. So someone decided to post on forums about about "banning sh" I think someone is "sore" that they can't win. Sh is not exploiting anything not an issue tht u are matched against all sh or not... Devs match u. Also you can't just ask to ban or remove a type of build because u can't hit them or win when against them. Sorry! NOTSORRY!!

Do an individual war they will place u with builds ur size

17. There needs to be a 10mil cs minimum to be allowed to post... :lol:

18. Funny how the majority of those sticking up or SH are SH lol. No matter what your argument or stance is about them the fact remains its a flawed mech!! Indy wars may even the rosters, but it doesn't help those who want to fight the way we have throughout the years together as friends. No fancy builds or tactics. Just straight up fun. But no. One little crack in the system and the whole thing becomes build relevant to be relevant anyone who thinks differently are ignorant to fact.