Next LB Strip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thor-MightyHammer, Jan 19, 2015.

1. I'm not a snitch on any of the LB players so I won't name anyone, but I currently know of 3 LB players that share accounts and I've heard it directly from their pm. I also know of 2 regular players like the rest of us, that account shared for less than 3 days and got banned on their accounts because of it. So what you're saying is that they don't make exceptions to LB, but they don't ban their accounts for breaking ToU? But for the little guys that don't pay thousands a month, they just go on and ban their accounts? I'm sure a lot of you knew ROMEO also, he sold or tried to at least sell his account, one of my good KaW friends sent me a picture of them on palringo talking about it, and he was asking 15k for it. Did his account get banned? What about the fact that I'm sure devs know about the KaW store on palring (I don't have palringo, but used to), you think if they really cared about the breaking of ToU outside of game in a third party app that they would do something about it, but they haven't, and won't.

2. Off topic say no more

3. 5 to 10 people paying the max amount a day doesnt finance this game.

Its the thousands of us other players that pay for this game. red and them are there quarterly bonuses.