Next LB Strip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thor-MightyHammer, Jan 19, 2015.

1. No

2. there's a massive difference between cella, redstar and IMF than there is with Harbringer

Harbringer had 300t, the rest are rocking 1000tril+

3. noob question.. just go away and quit this game for real. :lol:

but seriously guys, Apoc wouldn't strip Redstar or Cella because they do not actively participate in osw. they only care about improving their LB spot and hitting the. I doubt Red or Cella are actually even going to hit IMF once. They are useless EB accounts that someone spend a million dollars on.. and for what? not to war? to just say "I have number 1 kaw account." :|

4. Yeah, it's ridiculous how much gold they have.

5. I doubt any of them are over '1000tril' as you say but Redstar is close.. btw 1000t = 1 quadrillion

6. I doubt it's a quadrillion in allies..

7. I doubt it would be woolooloop the guy keeps quiet.

8. Doesn't that just make it even better if RedStar is stripped?

9. Since their so much talk about him here

10. Redstar has been over 1000T for a while now I believe. He was around the 700T mark about a year or two ago.

11. Top lb only gets stripped in these surprise strips not during outright osw

12. Also corsair is right now the lb players will lose sleep and at MOST a few allies.

13. I only play because I want your attention <3

14. "Play"*

Mah bad

15. Gold wasn't so easily acquired EVER before in KaW history. So easy to make 1t these days. With 1000 member alliances another 300t strip seems so small. Wouldn't be surprised to see more of this caliber.

16. APOC has 2500 or so members, a 1000t strip isn't Rly that hard forthem lol

17. Apoc don't have nearly that much people. You do relise that over 2500 people would equal apoc having over 25 full clans worth of people... All of which could buy a 1 trill or 2 ally?!? That's not even remotely true.