NEW BREASTPLATE = DEV FAIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by eR-BobaFett, Apr 16, 2013.

1. People that do EE and win should stop crying because at the end if the season devs said you'll get equipment for how many rancor levels you have. So shut your mouths, and btw someone said something bout losing 7 EE in a row.ive lost 23 In a row suck it up.

2. The way aqua and inferno drop at the minute I'll go for the mith option

3. Who is crying? 

4. Actually, its easier to get a level 10 Mith breastplate compared the the exoskeleton armour.
    If you're in a decent war clan you can pretty much make around 70-80 mith profit a war easily. that way it'll probably take you just 2 weeks to get a level 10 breastplate. It has better attack stats compared to exoskeleton, its personal preference which you're going to choose. I like attack based equipment more cause as a hansel I should be able to hit larger people in war so that i could make quick plunder.
    Besides if you're ranting about the number of xtals you spent on getting your equipment. I'm pretty sure some people trans.mute aqua which is like 5xtals a piece, so.. compared to your 2 xtals per war they're paying a higher price, if they don't trans.mute aqua and just keep doing Ebs to get inferno and aqua they'll take atleast a month or two to upgrade unless they have tons of them stored already.
    So i don't see how this is a fail from the devs side.
    The only reason why people don't war is not cause if new eb equipment, its cause of - Odd war times, Lack of will to participate, Lack of money for xtals considering there is a major portion of teens in game who still go to school, Lack of experienced players. Most people quit warring if they loose their first 2-3 wars in a row since it requires a few billion per war and they don't even get mith, and giving loosers the paladin eb won't help in anyways since 13-15 miths won't even cover their initial mith investment, if they would get 13-15 mith profit about their investment then there is a chance that more people would war without hesitating.
    So instead of ranting about the release of a nice equipment you should really analyze how long would it take for a person to upgrade it to level 10.

5. @hog Rez

Lol that was me who said he lost 7 in a row. Trust me, I'm sucking it up. I'm in this for the war, not the eye candy.

6. I liked the way this OP put it also, but Im still not mad.