NEW BREASTPLATE = DEV FAIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by eR-BobaFett, Apr 16, 2013.

1. As much as this OP annoys me, it is not about who was in what OSW.

So, back on topic.

2. I agree with the machine. You get nothing from genuine player vs player except a huge loss in earning potential, gold, pots, every growth aspect of the game simply because you choose to actually war in a war game. Off system war is real kaw, and you get nothing but loss for it.

3. Duna, while I agree with you, your point is off topic. But it does sound like an interesting debate.

I don't think it's fair to compare EE to OSW.

They're both very different kinds of war. Each requires specific skills that would be useless in the other type of war. It takes a special kind of clan to be successful at both, and I've only seen a small handful of clans that have been able to pull it off.

4. Someone should make an OSW vs EE thread. This one is going off topic quick 

5. Think of it this way: 6 months ago people were complaining that they HAD to get EB equipment just to compete at war. People wanted a way to war for different equipment. The devs listened, and came up with a solution. Those EE equipment pieces are now the best in the game, and you get to have fun doing it. Plus most of them don't ever fall an enchant.

I think people should just be happy that the dev crew listened and gave them an alternative.

6. By anyone's math, close to 1000 mith is huge for one piece of equip. Reasonable analysis from Op.

7. Look EBs are not as challenging so why reward equally for it? EB equip should always be significantly less valuable IMO.

8. Ohh right. So basically what your saying, is us OSW'ers should then have equipment that makes us untouchable to you guys then. Just using your logic.

9. I mean if you happened to get the armour whilst doing your many EB's in between your legendary wars, you can't say you wouldn't use it. In fact you'd be stoked you got it. So unless you can genuinely say that you can differentiate between the two item sets and discriminate as such your argument shall remain invalid.

10. Sure why not reward OSWs I'd OSW more then. This is a war game why not play it against real opponents system or not and reward each. I have no problem with that.

11. Better than tapping a button against a bar.

12. I'm with Duna  system wars are for pussies 

13. Ugh boba... Genuine question. You didn't have those towers before EE wars huh?

14. Why whine for? It's not going to accomplish anything. So what one equip is extremely close (not the same cs stats) as another, there's still plenty of other equip from ee mith that are alot better than others, and as previously stated by others u don't know what the DEVS will award for rancor wars, considering your in a decent war clan u shouldn't be bitching
    HUB

15. Genuine answer was my previous post. Yes I had three spy towers prior to estocs.

16. Look call it whining if u like worm but hitting an EB is not like hitting a war clan. Devs should honor that. (BTW, It's just an opinion)

17. I think the "equipment madness" is just that. It's damaged clans as ppl look out for themselves not their clan. Everyone hates the equipment till they get it. I will forever love hate my greaves on their 5th reset and counting but more attractive than hairy legs. I believe all the equipment no matter where the source is a pain.
    Re past osw's , it was marvelous to fight quality. Thank you.

18. Spirited debate in this area isn't a bad thing. It's worth tossing around pros and cons for EB, EE drops, mith ench vs EB lottery ench.

If noone debates (and feeds back) the pros and cons, we'll all end up with tower builds and OSW will be dead.

Which is perfectly ok if you're fine with homogenized builds.

19. Agreed bobba it isn't, but unfortunately some people don't understand that alot of people have lives n can't war, this game has a vast variety I players from ages under 9 to ages 60, alot of people work and can't ee or OSW alot of people go to school, alot of people have lives to live, should they be penalized cos they can't sacrifice hours n hours of their life for this game? The DEVS have an obligation to accommodate to all players of the game not just one specific type, yeah the equip from EB might be close but damn if you get enough wars n mith, which may I add is almost impossible for Asia/Europe, then what is the issue? The diversity in the game should be applauded not condemned, at any point you too can get thi equip with ease, where as ee ALOT of people can't! Live and let live

20. Disagree. Sorry but I'm on a 7 EE losing streak. I had 249 mith and now down to 170. Unless there is a way for others to get items with respectable stats, it is hard to get the motivation to war any more, especially with many wars at times inconvenient for us Asians.