new age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Javaneter, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually I feel pretty stupid

2. @True, I believe that exploiting the system so that they can have more mithril is a bit of a rule breaker. So I believe that they have broken that rule, unless they are just **** at system wars (which I kinda doubt, quite highly)

3. There not exploiting the system there just not good at ee

4. Shaun, it's new age.

5. I truly don't know, from past post I do gather that New Age plays the game a bit differently than most. I just like reading the post, seams the thing to do with my coffee and biscuits.

6. How come we are exploiting the system? Just because we're not using mith or xtals doesn't mean we are "cheating". No where it says that this is a requirement. As a matter a fact, you can say we are standing a point concerning to the "requirements" asked today. All those people using xtals and putting up towers week after week. Where's the fun on that? We fight to have fun. If you see it as "cheating" too bad..., good luck becoming a farm to us. So far, ee has brought us good times and eventually some farms. It's a win win situation.

7. CK off the thread please. NO ALPHA to post this 

8. ^ well said

9. If your truly that passionate about it next time why don't the whole of your clan not hit either and then you'll get a draw 

10. We can't figure out this thing u call EE. There is no real fun to it. More fun to play with snacks that are not free in an hr or two then post stupid wall posts saying "good war" or "respect". EE is a style for some. Osw is a style for others. Find ur category and do ur part. Those that cry only fuel the want even more. Accept what the game mechanics allow or hit reset and **** off 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟སཇཨ λཧཇ

11. I never said u were cheating. Only putting no effort to get free mith after... but I regret saying it... hope for delete or lock soon

12. Hope for terms to be met sooner 

13. OP want activity , we will give him from now on and forever...

14.  a lock won't help at all.

15. op. just talk to twicc, he's cool or to ikko ikko coz twicc might be drunk. i heard when twicc was in the hospital they put beer on his IV.

16. Support, as always, to New Age!

17. Don't worry, don't need to regret. You are free to say whatever you want, write whatever you like..  It's your rights.

Farm you 24/7 is our rights.. 

M.S

18. And, just so the record is clear; there is no requirement that players engaging in EE wars use a certain amount of mithril spells or any such spells. There is no requirement that they expend a certain amount of effort, or any effort. New Age is permitted to war as it wants and, frankly, its insulting to them to claim they aren't playing the game correctly in the way they war.

As for alpha_ck, we appreciate new age's patience with one of our members.

As for OP, I guess you should have belonged to a better clan than one that drops you the moment you run into trouble. I'm sure that new age will at some point demonstrate some flexibility, but you created an entire complaint post accusing them of cheating. This is a problem you made for no real reason. There are real world lessons to be schooled on too. As in actions often have consequences. That said, perhaps because your heart was in the right place (and obviously didn't know who you were messing with), they may cut you a break at some point. Time will tell.

19. Don't understand why you're complaining. A guaranteed win for you. You should be thanking us and hoping you always get matched with us. But instead you made a thread and are now a farm :| herp derp

20. Your such a dumbass OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.