new age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Javaneter, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol twicc love u bro, u awesome!!! This way is really great lol

2. Ehm ok lol then you guys can go on if you want. My clan dropped me, and I ask you guys to respect my opinion, like I do with yours, the further I ask to stop farming me too

3. Lol, so you want cf terms, then?

4. Actually, yes

5. That was quick

6. That's what I was thinking xD

7. Yes, I am nt in fr osw now

8. Poor OP has met Red and friends ha ha.

9. OP, i always go for win. I dont care what other people do. its not my business how they play this game or what tactic they might use. Cu soon

10. If you think a clan or person is cheating the system, email the devs (support@athinkingape.com). Don't go to the forums or this happens :|

11. You made your wants perfectly clear by making this thread. We are happy to help you reach your goal. You want terms ? Ok, here they are.

RESET 

12. Our terms to cf

1 apology thread ( as u seem to love forum )
    2 buy 3 T allies from Twicc account
    3 Reset
    4 never play EE again

13. Jav coming to forums an accusing a clan of cheating ain't gonna end well for you especially new age cause they love chew toys, don't come crying in forum email support if you really feel strong about it which tbh idk why you would you got mith smile an move on.

14. Hold up a second actually, how come the OP is being farmed for creating a thread that is perfectly within the rules, and is complaining about a clan going around the system to get some free mithril?

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous :|

15. 1: I can apology! 2: I dont have 3t 3: forgot Ata pw... cant meet the req

16. You want to take his place CK ? We always have time for 1 more farm.

17. @alpha
    If it was a shitty clan, it would have gone and gotten so much more **** for doing it.

However, this is New Age. I see former iG members and BH peeps, so i'll tell it to you straight, just how it is.

Everybody is scared to post. That **** is cray, but everyone's pretty much afraid of getting farmed. It's pretty stupid, but it's an effective tactic, so that's how it is.

18. Lmao @ op i bet u feel stupid now? 

19. My favorite part is that they never said hey didn't.

20. Alpha, I don't know Twicc, but for the time I have been playing I do know that he and his crew like to set traps for a clan farm, when they set trap it's only triggered in the manner they decide on.... Op walked into the trap. New Age has broken no rules that I know of, they Just had their trap sprung. So far as I know they honor their word, but terms must be met. Op you need negotiation skills from this point forward. Good luck. You gonna need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.