my main?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this guy still flapping? Wow. Mate, ya took 1 7bil ally, and managed to clear what, 1/2 bill? Wonder why, as you're MUCH too awesome to be pinned, huh. Dummy.

2. Is this guy still flapping? Wow. Mate, ya took 1 7bil ally, and managed to clear what, 1/2 bill? Wonder why, as you're MUCH too awesome to be pinned, huh. Dummy.

3. Lol the op is a moron. Caught out and now tries to look like you've achieved something. Being a small training clan members come and go all the time and as for ebs they're usually just to empty on so rarely finished, then again a full history check would show you that long before you even appeared. Epic fail on the trying to look tough, then again I suspect you may be used to that 
    But keep babbling if it gives you a sense of worth 

4. Well that's all fine but I'm going to keep hammering your noobs,u all attacked first so don't complain now just fight

5. OP is in constant self-pin...

Lawl

~AustinP

[​IMG]

6. ^ more outside help for Osiris family.

7. What is that 2 clans and probably 6-8 individuals helping u clowns now and your still not doing very good

8. And feel free to check me I'm rarely in pin

9. OP gets credit for ONE thing....he never seems to let anyone zero his bars

10. Wow finally a truthful person. According to the Osiris fam liats I stay pinned 24/7 lol

11. But then again they lie about strips, post fake pin times, and everything else. I really hope they are not a reflection on the main clan

12. Hmmmm I've pinned you twice with my fails so yeah and you've xtal what 3 times already? We have all the time in the world. This is an osw clan we don't care for ebs we love war

13. Umm, did you not get caught by an OUTSIDE account, talking rubbish? About how ya stripped and cleared me? Op, you are a compulsive liar, seek help. I won't waste any more time on you. Bubye, dummy.

14. No wolf your a noob clan just learning about osw, and say what u want jeb we know what went down

15. Lethal wake up you dropped build cause you're a butthurt noob and couldn't cut it with the big boys. This account is your main so stop bs everyone. You tore build down so you can be all high and might. And stripping small account grow some balls and get your head out of your arse its not a hat

16. Was a good war, had a blast, Cheers OS!!! :)

17.  ᎧS།R།S  No more comments on this thread 

18. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.