my main?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's up lethal 

2. What's a buld complete. Is that code for (my buld/build got tore down by devs for cheating)

3. -vigilante- from Osiris tore his buld down to fight me lololol

4. Os-jebathor stripped, gold cleared

Os-breathe stripped, gold cleared

Os-drgn stripped of smaller allies, think he got on before cleared

5. Do you realize it takes thousands of steals to actually clear someone of all gold? (Not true for extremely small amounts)

6. Well I'm stripping noobs so with small amounts so it's not taking that many xstals

7. Plus I've got multiples stealing them

8. Mercs do anything for $

9. So basically you're not doing all the work but taking all the credit? Hmmmm....

10. I love kaw it's many against me, sorry if I use a couple friends and alts lol

11. It takes something like 8000 actions to fully clear a person. Assuming their in os they'll have my plunder, that value still holds true. You aren't doing anything. You're just a very bad troll.

12. I never said you couldn't call in friends did I? I'm just saying that you claim to be the "greatest extortionist artist in KaW" when you have a bunch of Mercs doing strips while you boast on forums. I don't get it :|

13. Wrong ahdragos it depends on many things how many actions it takes

14. in smaller amounts it only takes a couple actions. anywhere upwards of a tril is ~9k steals. the amount of steals scales with the amount out

15. Bleh bleh blah. Towers nerf the amount lost. So do low troops. Using the spell causes double losses. Etc etc. the point still remains that you will not be even remotely close to clearing a person. Let alone three. You're a chump. You likely don't even have a main. Your entire original post is just sad and pathetic.

16. This guy just wants attention...either this is his main and he dropped build or he has some 8 mil CS main out there in a crappy clan that he's to afraid to reveal

17. He tore it down couldnt hack it with bigger players

18. He obviously destroyed his buildfr two reasons. He used the gold exploit oor he tore it down like Alison and others did to have huge bfe bfa at low stats. Buut alison doesnt farm completely new players doe.

19. Gold cleared, huh? Suuuuuure, lethal. What a dummy you are. Oh I'm sorry, did I catch you mid bs? Please, continue

20. U have 11 sdp. He didnt clear u lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.