my main?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just bc he bought some spy def pots dosnt mean anything, many ways to get gold

2. Your clan owner Lala is pretty selfish, her campaign to meek me drop os tags off clan is only hurting her smaller members while she's not losing anything

3. lethal u a boss xD, owning some nubbss right?

4. Womb u change sides like every other post lol

5. Remember they started this over stupid os tags lol

6. Lmfao OP still trying to act like he has a main.

He made some **** clan called thieves guild or something a few days ago. This was his largest account. If he had a main, it would have been in Thieves

7. Lololol^^

He would need to have a place to get funds lol

8. What's the point with funds? OP wouldn't be able to take 10% of gold

9. People can say whatever on here but anyone with eyes can look up Osiris family and see that since this started their failing and barely or barely completing ebs, people have left, they have almost no actives in clan, we are few taking on many and it's working, and they started this over clan tags, yet u all would rather support them on here? Lol

10. LMFAO you actually think your causing damage to Osiris? You can't even hit 90% of their roster

11. When a player makes a thread that they are getting farmed. They get hated on. When they make a thread, they are farming they are hated on. Op is having a go doing something different from eb's. he's made a thread as is his right, just as it everyone's right to hate on him. At least he's doing what he wants.

12. We're doing what we want by hating on him. :p

13. Forums wouldn't be as fun with out haters and debates. lol It is to everyones right to post within the guidlines of tou.

So I agree with Allison. Haha

14. Ty Alison ...@ hand of god,,,I didn't say Osiris, learn to read ...I said Osiris family which is who I'm warring, and the proof is right there, type in their clan name and look, since this started a few days ago they've failed ebs or barely completed them, membership dropped, not many actives , the actives they do have are alts mostly..the proof is there just look lol

15. And the really sad part is they are getting outside help :)

16. If I had a reason to, I would attack and such... If I were even big enough to not have your main be defender too strong

17. I'm Laoda's alt

18. ๎’๎’๎’makes out he chose to tear his build down. Why don't you tell them the truth? Devs did it for you for cheating and now all you do is spam forums and hate on small accounts. You're awesome......to laugh at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.