My apology to harbingers of death

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FeelThePain, Sep 23, 2012.

1. It seems I owe you an apology for my comments after talks it's seems you where active for last 2 hours which is why you wasn't on inactive list, now I'm struggling to understand why more of the inactives on both side wasn't opened up as you where.

I will stand by the comment if you are lucky enough to make it into another ASW BE MORE ACTIVE 

Happy kaw'ing

2. Let's be clear....
    He was not active for 2 hours. He stood there and got stripped, then he came in, hit 5 times and kept on bleeding.
    So yes, he was as useful as a deaf music critic. But he got the badge and the reward. :roll:

3. As a deaf music critic for the rolling stones magazine I'm appalled by your extremely insensitive comment.

4. how did u not make the inactive list when open for like the 1st 6 hrs? lolz, anywayz, i have better targets to pin that i miss out since the list is out.

5. As much as I think the op screwed over his team and deserves a bit of a beating, some of you are ridiculous. There can be legitimate reasons why someone signed up "voluntarily" for a war, joined the war "voluntarily" and then was inactive. Phone breaks, wifi outages, and just plain old real life crap. This happened on all teams I'm sure. If you lost because of it then suck it up and get em next war. If you think farming someone who had the balls to admit mistake and apologize for it, makes you feel better then you are pathetic IMO.