Mods killed Forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to first state that I'm not blaming all mods but just those few who are responsible for this dilemma.

If you are wondering why forums is dead is because mods find a way to abuse there power, they tend to lock threads because it is not in there interest.

One mod I want to call out is moose. Because he made it his life mission to delete posts so he can have the most post count, or delete posts of people who he doesn't like. He even messaged me saying he will have me banned from KaW. (That didn't work out for him did it).

So don't blame Developers blame the mods.

Anywho I'm done with forums you'll see me in world chat, I bought about 10k speakers so, let's have a chat.

2. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

/lock please #KawLivesMatter

3. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

Old memes ne'er die

4. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

RIP Harambae

5. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

It's hamarabe

6. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

Acfually this kinda makes sense... ATA_Charlie came around after Harambe died.. Maybe Charlie is Harambes angel and we have all been living a white lie :shock:

7. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

Oml 

8. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

Let's see how the newer breed (Smash Monsters) turns out first :lol:

9. Thread got edited.

10. #Devouring4Mod2K16

11. I've posted on loads of deleted threads.

Pretty sure my count didn't go down... Was pondering this earlier, actually.

12. Wheres the ss then?

13. From/to what?

14. This is 100% different than what you had in original @ OP. You said/asked why couldn't they just kill this game, now your calling out mods for doing their job. Y #plotTwist

15. Just ignore him. He's a butt hurt millennial that probably posted something that was against the rules and it was deleted. But millennial are infallible and can never be wrong. It's always someone else's fault.

16. *they're

17. How is my but hurting? Its find from what I can tell. Also I'm stating the truth.

18. It's not 100% different :roll:

SS or it didn't happen.

19. Their*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.