Mods killed Forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's only so many ways we can abuse our power. If we haven't found them all by now then we're definitely slacking.

2. Mods did not kill forums

3. Always need a good Sherlock gif

4. Seen a lot of mods abuse their power... slayerbob among them.....

5. Rainbow already did

6. I don't want want to be known as alphabet killer 

7. Actually think in this context it's *their

8. Correct

Best outta three! lol *insert monkey covering eyes emoji*

9. So technically op, moderators didn't kill forums, in fact we just make sure the most active threads that stays on topic, usually spam threads or low effort threads will clog the active topics board up so pretty much we have to lock them and clear them out, but usually in rare cases, some threads that are low effort are pretty popular so we leave it.

Any threads that breaks the ToU we usually forum ban users for 24 hours and if it's bad request a perm ban for them if needed.

If a thread is requested to be locked we lock it, if threads get off topic, we advice and warn, usually this is a 50/50 when we do in fact lock a thread.

Calling anyone out is actually not allowed on forums and if anyone has any issues with any of us, either contact us or email the developers at support@athinkingape.com and state your concern there and not on forums cause it'll cause a lot of hate for op.

Any moderators that are caught abusing their powers they will be warned, if they continue they will be removed from the moderator system.

Tip: follow the ToU and not break the rules, you will be fine.

10. Where would they aim their silencing guns and lock bombs if the barrel and tiggering mechanisms are pointed at different directions?
    And the "ammo" is plenty but certainly not unlimited.
    Trolls do sleep, don't they? :lol:

Edit:
    Btw, everyone forum lurker knows the exact hours when the guards are off-duty and the trolls are having a feast.

11. Holy moly Devo is that actually you?!?

12. People here ruin the forums with their bland personalities and fear of anything different.

13. I'm not trying to cause any hate and I'm not naming any current mods.

Pimd and KaW have the Same Fourm ToU. Pimd mods are chill with "no effort thread", they do not lock a game thread and say it is "post counting, and they do not lock a 6 line recruitment thread and say "post it on world chat". I personally emailed the devil pets (devolpers* stupid auto correct) and they said if the mods don't have a problem with it then so don't we.

The difrance now is pimd forum is more active then KaW. Mods in KaW now slack on catching small details, but it's to late being lenient. If you where more lenient before forums would have still been alive.

15. I also hate cheez its

16. I have a taco addiction

17. Re: KaW died way long before Harambe!

Dicks out for harambe :(

18. You, Karma and Drgn are the only legit mods. It's a shame that...

19. No one mentions Pandageorge, titan_god and legendaryhero ):

shoutout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.