MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. EXACTLY!

2. Wow..... This is so dumb devs. You just slapped your biggest customers in face.

3. FULL SUPPORT

Really considering stopping all of my spending on this now too. I have done 4-6 wars on all but 4 days so far this season to get to where i am at and now you are totally invalidating most of it. Had you not stated what you did about the no medal increase i would have spent my time and xtals much differently. Total load of crap.

4. Even though I would've thought this would happen, since they've always done it, I have to support this - you cannot mislead spending customers and then completely flip your statement, that's pathetic business.

5. Support, total bs to lie to your best and most active ee warriors. Cant bekieve i was stupid enough to believe you when you said no medal increase.

6. Total support troll. I really wanted to give my alt a chance, since I thought I locked top 10. But.. Guess not

7. Support, keep it the way it is... This coming from a guy barely staying afloat the top 500 at 55 medals... Sure it would be nice to insure I get all the equip, but it won't be as special and really sucks for the ones that pressed hard all season

8. FULL SUPPORT. I only do indi wars and this difference will push me out of Top 500! This is completely ********. We spend xtals and $ on indi wars too. Indi wars are in fact HARDER TO WIN. And why are we only getting one MEDALLION LESS THAN PRIMAL AND ROUND. NOW YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TWO, THIS IS REALLY THE LAST STRAW. YOU SCREW US ALL UP. ESPECIALLY PS WHO DONT EVEN WIN MITH WHEN ASSASSINATING. SO MUCH UNFAIRNESS NOW. WE WANT SAME NUMBER OF MEDALLIONS WINS FOR ALL WARS!

9. Full support
    What a smack in the face to your most loyal warriors devs, why don't you dump the dumb ass round wars , ( we all know why  lb who only do round to keep ee? ) ppl have spent HUNDREDS OF HRS XTALS POTS

Personally the biggest smack in the face is i know you will release. Some. New hunt/promo equip to rival the " exclusive ee equip"
    Please pull your heads out of ass

10. Full Support

11. Support. Devs smoking Vancouver hookah again? What are you thinking?

12. Stemming off my earlier post....FULL ******* SUPPORT!!!

13. Support, well said Troll

14. I'm on the fence really.

If they increase medal drops then it's an increase for everyone, which means players at the top, if they continue earning medals like they have been, will still keep their top spots.

15. Full Support !