MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Yes but if the players on the top cannot Connie to war. People pass them at half the cost and time commitment. Which is unfair.

2. Wow...doubling the medals.

Well, I've had a crap S4, not helped by the shoddy start to the mechanics for LB at the start of the Season and the lack of effort or concern for players within the Australia/NZ/Asia region...OMG those war timings REALLY sucked.

So this now gives me the opportunity to make a few medals...however...

All that effort out in by those warriors who hit the right build/mechanics/clan for this weird Season in this first 6 weeks has just been cast aside by a greedy, uncaring and completely oblivious game leadership.

Keep it as it is. Let those who earned their current status remain fighting along the same parameters as they have for the last 6 weeks.

NO SUPPORT TO INCREASE

3. You're acting like you can't war the last two weeks :-/

4. It's a marathon, not a sprint and in every marathon you make a final sprint

5. I'm acting like it's unfair to the people who can't war the last 2 weeks who warred the first 6.

I'm still going to kick everyone's ass who faces me and be 1 or 2.

6. In past seasons it made sense. Because you could lose rancor and only a select few could win awards.

But this season is different. Losing wars doesn't mean you lose medals. And the top 500 get rewards. TOP 500!!!! That's a ton of players and it's an easily achievable goal.

Raising the medal count these last few weeks really doesn't make very much sense. Support to Troll

7. Medal increase is no surprise lol they do it with every season they have so far... thanks devs

8. Did the devs describe the season as a "sprint"? No they described it as a steady equal paced competition. Your metaphor is invalid.

9. Wow look at that mod scum.. Just keep up the furious pace everyone and you'll be fine  whata turd.

10. I will show support to this post and I am the lazy one ever season that takes advantage of the increase  but u are right the players like your self and Fonz shouldn't have to deal with the increase maybe.... Follow me on this they should award those that put the effort in to this point with something, then do the increase or some ****.

11. ^^ no, let's just realize we have it made so slack off the last couple weeks.

12. @ the rude guy..

13. I for one would not have smashed myself waking up at 3am to get a war in before work so many times or pushed on to stupid o'clock to war if I knew this rise would happen.
    Being Aussie to get into top 500 is bloody hard but after making sacrifices I've managed to do it.
    Problem I have is I can't coast along to top 500 now as I had planned. Yes I'm selfish and lazy my 6 weeks of ball busting I felt earned me know he right to ease up a little.
    That's just my story and there r hundreds of similar stories.
    Devs should take shares in KY gel.....they would make a fortune

14. Here's an idea? Lower the equipment reward costs instead of increasing medals? That way they don't screw people and accomplish same thing?

15. Winning!

16. Show me where they called it an equal paced race and I'll be satisfied

17. Go have a read of of he first post copied into this thread u goose

18. Read my first post. Opening quote. Satisfied?