MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. This is total bs! I have 24 medals and having this increase drop rate is total bs! I don't deserve a chance to get 100 medallions like the others not do I deserve to be in the top 500 but now I have the chance to and it's bs! No seriously, this is stupid! You can't give people who haven't been active enough nor motivated enough a chance at the equip, they had their chance!

2. I already read the OP, didn't see it

3. Look at the updated S4 thread from the devs, you'll find everything you need there.

4. Do I need to spell it out for you?

"... We are planning on keeping it consistent, so efforts at start are same as end."

Satisfied or want me to call you and read what I posted. I'm doubting your ability to read.

5. I read the OP, I'm sure I'll find it on one of the many pages in the thread but troll needs to back up his own claim

6. Troll, I'm so apologetic towards you and the other leaderboards, this is seriously not okay...

7. Could you call me please

8. Twenty please leave my thread. One more post and you are open for hits.️

9. Support. Devs do this dumb ass stuff every season. .I am so tired from warring dozens of wars that I can't even manage to get enraged.

It's completely and utterly garbage.

10. For once i agree with troll. I did almost 15 indi wars a week out of 21. This is week 6? I warred in the middle of work, gym, my free time, etc. Constantly trying to maintain Top 500. I hate seeing this. I am not one to hate on devs but this is a stupid move. Forget S5.

#DevslieOnceAgain

11. Support.

Only way id support the increase is if medals are retroactive. Give me medals for when i got 1 for indy wars. Also for the ones i got 2/3 for indys and primals. Not fair for the people who warred every day for the last 6 weeks.

12. After KC was asked if they'd increase the medals rewarded for wars, he replied;

Which is in Trolls opening post.

13. Devs might as well say dun war first half of season - wait til aftter halfway point

14. Support. Worked hard since start of season to get top 500 and now gotta pray I don't hit a damn losing streak or I'm out. Feel bad for all on lb. Keep fighting warriors.

15. Support to troll 

In the past, they have stated which week have bonus rancor so people can plan their schedule for war.

Devs have stated that there will be no increase and keep it consistent for S4 since there is no losing of medals. This is ********.

16. No support cry baby, take a walk outside you have a life right?? 

17. What do you have experience in again? Thats right sucking. Off the thread for off topic comment inactive noob.

18. My problem is this, i had 10 medallions when they were giving out 1 medal for indi. 10 wars. So 42 medallions is what i collected between week 2-6 when 2 medallions given for indi. Thats 21 wars.

So 10 21 =31 wars won so far in indi for my current 52 medallions making me top 500.

Now lets say someone starts from 0.

52/4 = 13 wars

So in 2 weeks this person wins 13 wars and has the same amount of medallions that took me 31 war wins to do.

How is this at all any fair? I think that is completely unfair and in no way does it keep the war effort the same.

19. Exactly the point King, I had 26 medals back when they were giving 1-2. 10 of which were from individual wars. That would be 30 additional medals in the upcoming week.