May old souls rest

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Dec 8, 2014.

1. I remember fighting the worms in war...yeah bad-assess they were.....

2. Lol you weren't a worm, the huber account was mine. It's still around as warrior, was named huber when I joined worms though.

3. Lol did Kot really just try and say that he was a worm?
    poor guy just wants to fit in.. :lol:

4. If I remember correctly, BH warred with hogs more than they did with worms

5. Lmao damn, even claiming my emoji 

6. BHoG, worms. Almost the same. Just kind of where the group headed after some time.

7. Yeah I know, we wanted a clean record, clean war history. I was there when the hog bc was born and was probably one of the first to name change into it.

8.  ya had the w32 right?

9. Yeah, put that then everyone got confused when Ajax joined. Thought I was mocking him or something

10. It was definitely a good time. I hated that I had to miss S1 because of school, but made up for it in s2. We had one of the highest rates of six drop clans in the season.

Nevertheless, times have changed on this game so much. It seems as though, there is no reasonable amount of possible growth without P2W as a casual player, such that you can be competitive anymore.

The era of worms was a fun one, and never dull. But as times change, so do social climates.

TL;DR - It was fun. Let me know if we are doing it again.

(Dest. All the way back to 404.)

11. I know that for me worms was the most fun I have ever had in KaW. I still hold on to the small chance that we ever come back. My favorite part no doubt was the Pal rooms, Val really made hose interesting lol. I'll never forget what Val, glenn, huber and everyone else did for me. They are the reason I still haven quit.
    I know there is going to be fakes, like Kot and Hizzy. They know, as well as every wormie that they could never be apart of this family we had. If us worms ever get back into a clan anywhere we will just strip them all.

12. I'm Huber though?

13. I thought my name was Huber

14. There's no chance of reunion. Sorry, but that's the sad truth.

16. That probably was the worst thing I've heard in years

17. A goodbye thread from Val?!

Wow!

18. Took me awhile to notice, but this is from 2014.

19. Sounds like what somebody really misses is telling everyone how great they are/were.

20. Much love for the wormiez. Really fun and crazy group go work alongside with. Filthy casuals and their ee wars.