Mamma-Merc is going down

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spektrum, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darn, really wish that would've worked :lol:

2. Think about how much a 20k stat kingdom Spy build can take......not alot xD

3. Watch your tongue, far too low.

War game. Smack talk is expected. I seem to recall you leaving my alt's clan looking for a war did you not? Here you have one and youre complaining. Lol.

Cruel for making you beg? You are the owner of your own actions, and live by their consequences. You dont have to beg, just hit back.

4. Metal-Militia = Drakian21?

5. :trollface: it is a emoticon for my phone and web browser...xD it shows a wierd emoticon :likeaboss: :coolstorybro:

6. Not true. The amount you make a steal is based on opponent's size relative and their gold out, including pots.

7. my mommy kicks ur butt and your crying...20k stats sad..........

8. oOo i forgot missy

9. This is horrible. Back when I was clan farmed I did not give in till pinned for a week.

10. You all are pathetic I'm in the right on this one. Your just being this way because I'm Drakian. Well I can tell you, I have changed.

11. Sorry, I dont keep links for these kinds of things. I dont care who you were before, your comments on this thread make me post what I do. Yeah, we're pathetic. You should be winning this one, even with the help. Or, you can surrender and walk away. :|

12. Do you have to laugh at me? I didn't do anything. You all are cruel. You take joy in other peoples pain. You disgust me.

13. It's a game. Get a life.

14. Yes it is a game. It's also cyber bullying.

15. KaW you have all disgusted me beyond new heights. All of you, filthly. Where is your humanity? This is the most disgusting appaling thing i have ever seen. Ever.

16. Why do u hate mamma so much?
    She can't hit u

17. -hears this and pictures a child at halloween wearing a wierd fantasy costume- "Gimmie more candy cuz i am Drakian" Do i know who Drakian is? Nope if u really are a pro kaw player and i Should be knowing who you are, you should know how to defend yourself against a 20k stat kingdom

18. Metal

This is KaW. What does the 'W' stand for? :|

19. She has appauled me by her act of getting him to beg, then laughing at him. Its bullying in form. Horrible.

20. How does this guy come up with this stuff??????he talks like those people did in the french rennisance ..cant spell xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.