Mamma-Merc is going down

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spektrum, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This man is desperate. He searches for the community to end his suffering and they reject him. Society disgusts me. She started this by out of the blue coming and calling him bruja ( spanish for Witch ) and relentlessly posting on WC to help a "Poor old lady." She has exploited him and i am tempted to call services for such Cyber bullying, its disgusting.

2. :eek: really?did she really do this?SS please

3. Militia, reluctantly, will give SS. Please do not insult him, i appeal to the better of your very soul.

4. I would like to point out that this is likely to be blasphemy from a serpents tongue, with no SS he is lying.

5. And this oaf seems somewhat upset about failing to defeat someone -3x his stats. Either never went to College or a dunce.

6. SS are coming as we speak. Then the whole community can punish you.

7. Punish me? I should be rewarded for beating two people triple my stats and having SS evidence of them begging for me to stop.

8. This is hilarious :lol:

9. Exploiting someone and raising them to this is not funny or a joke. You have seriously upset this man who has only his dignity left. This is punishable.

10. <a href="http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/Drakian22/?action=view

11. Punishable? So, I've reduced him to tears. Bless, go tell mommy the big nasty men hit him bare.

12. i have to agree with mommy........mommy beat ppl 3 times her stats thts pree beast

13. So, you can beat someone virally. In real life? Your an old granny who has a sadistic pleasure rivalling that of a dictator.

14. I can beat him whenever I like. I quote him "I'll even lick your toes!"

15. Well, at least someone will do it you old Hag!

16. I still don't see SS. If I'm an old hag, should I put on my reading glasses?

17. you will lick her toes huh? ...not that may be taken as sexual harrasment by mommy ....punish!punish!punish!

18. Slandering her name is against ToU. report!report!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.