Mamma-Merc is going down

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spektrum, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roflmfao. "Cyber bullying" in a WAR game? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Brah if only your kaw playing skills were as good as your fancy smancy way with words

3. I appeal to your humanity, spare him your deadly wrath.

4. Bullying? You can very easily ignore us and request a lock on this thread, continue fighting or walk away, or actually think a minute and understand what we are saying before you post.

This is a game. A war game, yet youre complaining about being hit and "forced" to beg.

Instead of raging, calm down and go outside. Relax. Appaling? What is this - OP starts with saying she has awaken a beast, and that he is going to destroy her, then here you come and rage at us? Wow. You sir, need to relax.

Where is your humanity? No need to get so serious. Calling Mamma an old sadistic hag, and we're the filthy ones.

Someone please give me a brick.

5. Have I broken a record? Reduced three stronger players to this. Shameful. I am proud today, people of KaW.

6. I stand with my claim.

7. An old hag? Little old me? Fool.

8. Mamma shut the hell up your the serpent here not me. I have been keeping to myself and u just start this all

9. I suggest you stop posting on this thread, as well as Metal, and both of you go outside. Relax. Your pixels are being destroyed, oh noz!

Remember its a game, dont try and pull the cyber bullying card in a war game.

10. Exactly. Out of the blue and can't fight a war SHE started.

11. Again, where is your proof that i asked for on page 2.

12. -farms metal some more-

13. Facepalm don't mind me just testing something out.

14. Miss B, we will give you proof as we have done earlier. Militia, give her the proof.

15. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL a 20k kingdom wants to war you? first thing you do is pot up

16. If you find a brick on your travels, please bring it to me. Thanks :D

17. Heres some advice ....
    1.Hit her back ( not irl duhh )
    2.Or just reset and NEVER play this game again.

Do #2 :lol:

18. [​IMG] still testing something pay me no mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.