LSAElite clan.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryHobbs_LHL, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regardless of who is right or wrong, ruining the game for someone shouldn't be your intention. If he apologized and learned his lesson then just leave him alone.

2. Im posting in support of Hobbs. Omega if you remember you said you wud consider if he apologized to you, which he has done. You also mentoned forum, he has made a forum post. Especially if you are old friends, which i did not know, plse grant him a cf. I was in the osw Zerg/IDD and together with Mourga and Hobbs, we found a solution. Let this pointless farming stop plse. Thank you for reading.

3. Omega,

I apologize and submit to the great LSAElite! You have shown me that your mighty and powerful clan is no match for me alone. You have beaten me, burned, probed, touched, farmed, assassined, scouted, licked, bent over and given it.

You are all supreme fighters and want nothing than to crawl away and lick my wounds and begin the long healing process from the damage that has been done. I have torn down from 11 mil CS to the weakling that I have become.

I have once again followed you in hopes that a peaceful resolution can be made. I'm sorry coldasshonkeylsa, but I have torn down already so I will not reset.

I appreciate the kind comments from everyone, and personally blame EARL, as it was his job to walk me the week as this chaotic nonsense happened!

4. Give Hobbs a break he has apologised admitted his hot headed ness . Now man up and let it go

5. I really don't think there's anything I can add that hasn't already been said.

Time for both sides to either kiss and make up or go their separate ways. This has gone on waaaaaay too long.

Hobbsy, please don't feel the need to provide a 3-page thank you. 

Support 

6. Hobbs xD bout time karma hit ya ass

7. Effective immediately, LSA Ceasefire on Hobbs2100. Keep your heads in the game, the war is just beginning.

Hobbs I request you do not make contact with LSA if you want this ceasefire to stick. Thank you.

OmegaLSA

8. Agreed and thank you omega.

Take care old friend. I will be here if you need anything. Just follow me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.