LSAElite clan.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryHobbs_LHL, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I beg to differ'

2. End seeker with this build I could still ******* destroy you. Lmao stop trying to be a hotshot, it will blow up in your face.

3. Lol. I rather enjoyed the post - omega 1, Hobbs 0.

It can be omega 1, LSA 345, Hobbs 0 for all I care.

Ra. Thank you for the post, sorry for the back handed apologies, it's my frustration coming out after being farmed for months. Don't worry I won't declare you a PERMAFARM, or PM you comments that would make your mother shake her head. Your one of my oldest friends in kaw and will always appreciate your input. Good or bad

What do you say omega? Time to let it end? Ball is still in your court... Old friend

4. Please do strip me end seeker! Your a ***** straight up. I have a free accnt not in osw if you want a 1v1?

5. Consider this a 1v1 endseeker
    Fb stls 1 sdp np.
    This is my free accnt (not in OSW) btw. So lets play.

6. So just looking at raw stats my money would be on pup devil since end seeker has only 100k spy defense

7. I request a lock.

This round of talks, his gotten no where.

I want the farming to end, but LSAElite doesn't seem ready.

Omega, when you we ready, please follow me so we can discuss terms to end it.

Stay tuned I suppose.

As for the people who started a 1vs1 in this forum, get a room already lol!

8. Sounds like your hands are full with LSA. Don't make me add you to the list 

9. Hobbs as a friend I hope a cf can be reached :) it would be a shame to loose you from the game.

10. Thank you Donno. It means a lot coming from you.

Omega, issue terms or issue a cf please. I only want it to end. I have followed you, or a post here will work.

11. Hey man, you have to wall a mod to lock it. Sometimes they don't lurk around at time of request 

12. No biggie, may as well leave it open and see what develops.

We are all just waiting to hear terms from OMEGALSA

13. Again... Friends in both sides...
    Sad to see. Bla bla bla... Usual mouth jaw movement.
    I'm sure I'd probably farmed Hobbs as well and have farmed ppl for similar things in the past also so I'm a bit of a hypocrite I realize that.
    That being said.
    As pointed out u had your fun. He learned a lesson. We all enjoy a good farming. But I'm sure (and I know) that there are hundreds of ppl who deserves LSA attention  more then Hobbs. Pm me for list 
    Oh and Jim. You don't talk to shots anymore?  long time. Might just have to farm your butt

14. We’re not perfect...
    Any of us, we screw up, we make mistakes, but then we forgive, and move forward...
    ♡ NAT ♡

15. I'VE KNOWN HOBBS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, I'M SURE HE OWES ME AN APOLOGY ON GENERAL PRINCIPLE.
    THAT BEING SAID, HOBBS IS AS LOYAL AS AN OLD DOG. GIVE HIM THE REQUESTED CF AND REBUILD TRUST. NEVER KNOW WHEN WE WILL NEED A "HOBBS" IN THE FUTURE.
    JUST MY OPINION.
    BY THE WAY, WHO'S TURN IS IT TO TAKE HIM OUT FOR A WALK?

16. Lol Earl, it's your turn . No one knows as well as I do how Hobbs is. (Hobby ) and hot headed is right at the top of that list. But I don't feel he's the only one at fault here. I agree 100% with everything Ra posted. If friends can't move past this mess then what's the point? Going back and forth with snide comments isn't going solve anything. Talk, work it out and move on. Please

17. I agree with Ra here as well. Also like Phoenix said rebuild trust, talk to each other and solve it out.

18. Earl, so much validity was lost in the caps lock key. That being said I've met Hobbs and like him, support for his release!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.