lIlIlIllllSiDeWiNDeRllIIIIIlII is a volley scammer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by turtburglar, Aug 26, 2012.

1.  I agree he spouts jibberish and then cries, but denies that he is

2. Nice moves Sidewinder lolzzzzz

3. My comment on this thread got me stripped and farmed by someone in this clan... Wow.

4. How the **** would he know what he meant by his post? He can't even spell his name right, and he got what he asked for, you volley with someone you don't know.... Don't volley anymore than your comfortable with losing !

5. sidewinder is my friend. stop talking trash. it's your own fault for being stupid

6. I like how when a respected forumer posts a thread about a volley scammer, people farm the scammers and talk trash.
    But when this guy goes it, nobody cares and everyone talks trash to op.

7. When was the last time a respected forumer posted about a volley scammer?

8. You know what I like, French toast. That's some goooood eatin mmmmmmmmm

9. Mmmm... French toast 
    Dead thread... Pointless.... /lock

10. Technically it was dead until you brought it back up into AT.

11. Db he pulled that on me but i was in a decent mood and bought him -yawns- was at work now i cant pop on n help out those asking if i dont have time to look in to it. T'was very inconvenient now i cant be nice at all

12. Also side you have me blocked its annoying.

13. Hmm? Turt getting heap on for naming a con man. How does that work? It's like a **** victim getting blamed for the **** by being stupid going out on a blind date. Turt trusted the guy and that trust was broken. There are both good and bad kawers here. I for one appreciate knowing who a con man is.

14. I support con men lmao teaching lessons to kaw daily ! Keep it up

15. Everyone has been scammed b4 stop crying and learn from it

16. Stop bumping you fools! Destroying my business lmao