lIlIlIllllSiDeWiNDeRllIIIIIlII is a volley scammer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by turtburglar, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hehehe lol. Turd boy, you can't get a success in fool

2. and post his main's name here lol

3. Good, now go post each others' wall with smack talk... And

End thread

4. or you too scared to post main???? hide behind your lil snake

5. Yes I do. This is my bank. I hire your allies with this acc and sack you with my spies.   thanks for the thread anyways

6. Please destruct this

7. so. i'll just make sure to keep annoying you. keep this top active thread!!

8. This thread is a waste of space and utterly useless. Go punch him in the mouth and quit taking up valuable "help section" space.

9. 

I think he's crying 

10. yes. yes. yes. keep paying attention to this thread

11. **** happens get over it. Just farm him if you got a problem with him.

12. I'll just let you cry it out Hahahahaha...

13. haha. hey snakey. list some of your victims here. i know you're proud of it.

14. Lock/
    /lock
    /lock
    Lock/

Lock this damn thread

15. just one more bump cause snake just loves the attention.

16. :lol: noobs u have like 300k CS. How much did he scam u out of? 2 bill? :lol:

17. I've actually seen ppl scam out of 500 bill and then go low stat so they don't hit back do I guess that's possible too 

18. lol. this guy scams ppl for 75b a pop. flame away. then when he hits your clan maybe you change your mind.

19. I think I must've reset a 70b alt on his main too bad he has to get some nooby inactive account to fail hit me

20. lol. what's winning going to do??? i could care less about winning. remember. i'm just annoying you. and it's fun for me. hope you enjoy.