lIlIlIllllSiDeWiNDeRllIIIIIlII is a volley scammer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by turtburglar, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Don't worry, once I remember who your main was you'll soon be screaming like a  again 

2. yup. i'm sure you will. but that's not gonna happen snakey

3. Lol this is funny ****

4. is there anyone out there to help burn this guy pots?

5. Turt just stop. Thanks!

6. Alright it is now my mission to take him down in cold blood /end sarcasm

7. not gonna stop. ever. you fail haters forget the original topic and just focus on worn out notions of trad forum behavior. flame on flame on

8. Support sidewinder! You shouldnt volley with someone you dont know

9. As side winder is my owner, I'm tempted to farm you, OP

10. Lol.. People are way too trusting nowadays, OP.. I'm not gonna troll, but just simply give advice..
    Don't volley with anyone you dont know 
    Ehh..

11. Lol. The only person on this thread I've ever heard of before is -lupus- the rest are nameless noobs. Don't feel bad op.

12. Oh and Drgnblade. But he's on your side so I'm not really worried about him.

13. Support for sidewinder - turdburglar just mad he's a noob who fell for it lol

14. Turt until you are kicked from your clan, they and their mains clans will be my targets :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. Well...trust has to start somewhere.

16. Support your favorite narcissist and his ass kissing buddy day!
    didn't know they had holidays for idiots

17. if you're farming the clan i'm in you truly are an idiot relentless. yeah they're in on it and they are out to get ol' snakey too. i hired a band of 500k cs to target a bank. god help you.

18. You stupid turtburgler. What does all that rubbish on your last post even mean?