LIFE v DEATH, the fall of IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GRAND_MASTER_DADDY_RMK, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Lol ideally Jesus, in a perfect world 

I don't have a problem with people acting on or talking about what they believe in. It's easier to go with the popular opinion though, and trash talk a player from a small clan, than to stand up against the herd. 

At khanny, I'm not a guy. Morgana is a female name, and most guys don't use the emoji unless they are trying to charm the ladies. And I think you are confused.. it was Malestone singing in the thread, not me. 

2. Nice newbiemode farming a noob clan yet your clans bigger then mine lmfao and because i farm you and get away because u dont bealive in pots yet you act all suprised

3. It's ironic how ig members whine about us farming members of their clan that are learning the game but they don't seem to care when it happens to one of our clans. Practice what you preach

4.  now ig learns and feels how we ppl feels when they always do that

5. GMD, last I checked, you only had 4 sdp...

6. Meh.

How many people on your side just jumped onto the "war iG" bandwagon?

If you have something against them, by all means war. Just don't join in because everybody else is.

7. Yea Wilson. I'm happy to see tht u finally figured it out

8. Why do you throw the "bully" thing around? We've established farming and **** talking in war is not bullying...

9. @morgana

Lots of things are similar between u and malestone!

10. Doesn't Morgan already have her own join us to fight Ig thread? Just saying, but it's always good to see another clan jump in to fight the "bullies". We do get bored

11. IG is going down. The only reason why I say that is because they"re fighting New Age been in that clan don't mess with them

12. Lol. IG won't go down. Reason. Money talks.

13. True. Let's find out.

14. I just wanna clarify that The Cabal is not hitting IG nor any other clans affiliated with IG an this osw. Honestly, does it look like we could hit that clan. No didn't think so. Happy KaWing everyone 

15. if your smart you don't **** with IG

16. It's a war game what's wrong with war? It doesn't make you a bully. And farming is for real like crop harvesters and cattle ranchers! I have never once heard of farming/farmer being a warfare term.

17. Can a mod not merge all this crap into one thread?

18. If anything, IG should be THANKED for keeping controversy and conflict alive during their farming/bullying years. While everyone in KaW was bending over to plunder wars, system wars etc, it was clans like IG that gave players a reason to fight.

I know that Pure Evil and New Age eapecially are not fighting IG to end their bullying, because we are bullies too. We enjoy terrorizing others, and exploiting the weak and destroying we please.

No. This war is for reasons other than that. So let this be a warning to those who want to help this coalition because you are against bullies. YOU WILL BE SIDING WITH MORE BULLIES!!