LIFE v DEATH, the fall of IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GRAND_MASTER_DADDY_RMK, Jun 9, 2012.

1. They say bullies are really cowards inside... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah right, mom.

[​IMG]
    That is all.

2. This is Kingdoms at War, not Kingdoms at Play. Farming is part of the game.

3. I like how everyone is killing each other. Keep up the entertainment.

4. Tired of being bullied..Well like I've said in the other threads..Isn't that the true nature of the game..attacking and instilling fear in those that oppose us..this is no care bears you farmed me I'm telling mom kinda clan.blah blah blah..Don't like us well too bad..Try playing the game it was intended and it seems most are just trying to make a name for themselves..I hit iG..big deal..your hits are strips bring it.Got nothing but pain and your gold...iG

5. For some reason I can't find the clan l.v.d. And thread author is in a eb clan 

6. Trying to bully bullies to stop their bullying? Seems legit.

7. If you haven't noticed, everyone "farms" in this game. If you don't like it, tough. It's something you'll find in every game like this. And also, it's not against ToU.

8. We had a cause and a reason why we warred iG but we lost. You will lose. Just saying.

9. I am not supporting any side, but I would like to thank IG for still keeping the essence of this game, you guys complain about the devs ruining this game, yet you yourselfs are crying over hits. Just make up your mind. Kingdoms At War. Or Kingdoms At Epic Battle.

Yeah I some of you might threaten or strip annihilate me. But honestly it's the point of the game, you get hit and you give them hell.

Peace.

Btw I like Archados post