LIFE v DEATH, the fall of IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GRAND_MASTER_DADDY_RMK, Jun 9, 2012.

1. When ya guys making a victory thread? We beat them we di- no? Hmmm so all of these threads and non e have been defeated.there the best for a reason

2. Dont mess with the best

3. There's only a few in LVD who actualy have a significant amount of sdp, last I checked...

4. Who are wicked wayz and the cabal?

5. There clans that will be creating appology threads for IG

6. Lol viper you'll be making an apology to my main soon.

7. See i can tell you guys have no sense in what this game is about kingdoms at war key word war yes were small and ive said that in my forum post lol but were dedicated and dwtermined and will make the best of this game. You will not see no apology from me. Apologize for what? playing the game the way it was made to play i mean come on now if anything IG is haveing fun doing what there known for warring. Get off my thread and go do some epic battles lol ;)

8. Bullie? WTH hell is wrong with you? Crap thread anyway, spelling just makes it worse

9. Determind means a bigger whole you dig with IG

10. Im waiting for a link to your main

11. I'm on a hill and not in a hole lol look at the attention I'm getting from people even if its bad but people know who I am who my clan is and what we fight for and to me that's all I wanted. It's a game being pinned, stripped and farmed is part of this game and so is fighting back, going to war and best of all haveing fun. If you don't play kaw to have fun u got some issues make the best of it.

12. A noob like you shouldnt want bad attention thats just means your gonna get farmed

13. Support!! Down with those iG!!! Nothing but a bunch of ass hats!!

14. Looking for attention then? Pretty much standard for your type.

15. They are ass holes but there good at war and its a 90% chance you will lose.

16. Okay - When I can be assed I'm gonna start farm this L.v.D clan as they are just a bunch of tired hoes :)

17. I got your back harry

18. Gonna be fun lol :)