legion of Rome versus "the racist".

Discussion in 'Wars' started by deano187, Nov 14, 2012.

1. @joe Seconded. Hes brightened up my day a few times now.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now this is a snippet of one of the most ridiculous conversations I've had over something so petty.

You'll also note that as this started off as me being hit for being racist, my fellow kawer is abusing Catholics. Hypocrite much?

Also apparently being the big bad racist that I am, the reason I was scout bombing her was because she is Jewish. (On my wall).

No idiot, the reason I was scout bombing you was because you hit me from pin and I was returning fire in the only way my attacks would get through. until the pms I didn't even know you were Jewish.

3. Don't think they posted in the right order -.- you get the idea anyway.

4. How is "I smell a Jew" in any way related to priests raping little boys?

5. I have to say Jews were burned. I wonder what history text book that came from. Hate to say it but if it wasn't for that tragic event in life we would not have or know the knowledge that exists today about the human body.

6. Since when did Jew become a race?

7. @The-Don

How so? Are you referring to the experiments the Nazi's performed on Jews? If yes, then saying we wouldn't have the knowledge of the human body like we do is a huge exaggeration..

8. Martyn no it's not the nazi experiments brought forth a new scientific break through called epigenetics

Also who would have let people run the same test that the nazi did hmm NO ONE

And like the op said people in today's society over react to what is truly being said

9. Just remeber many Catholics died to save Jews from the germans my grand father was one of them

10. Snot nosed pukes with nothing better to do than make someone into a racist when he clearly isn't.

It's because of reactions like this one (uncalled for, unnecessary judgements) that conflicts start. Helping out the underdog is always nice, but not if there is no underdog, and they don't want your help.

11. Some people take the fact that at one point Nazi's performed one of the most horrid acts in human nature history...and apply it to anyone who says the word "Jew".

Yes. Jews were murdered by the hundreds of thousands. I still tear up whenever a movie or book recollects the history.

I am a little Jewish. I hang out with Jew's, though, none of them fly the flag...

My buddy Alex...his nickname is "Jewboy".

Am I a racist? Newp.

In KAW - you have extremist religious factions that deploy every time someone mentions a god, or bible, or any religion.

Hell, I'm one of them.

Deano played all of you hate hunters. You all attack at a simple sentence, and remind all of Deano's fans why we love him.

He's funny.

Laugh. Or pin him. Either way, have a blast. But he is not racist.

12. Definitely a snippet of the conversation. This thread is as big a fail as deano in my news. Deano is not being farmed by LOR and it has nothing to do with LOR.The original comment was a ignorant , insensitive joke referring to millions of Jewish ppl being burned . When I approached him with it, instead of saying oh, my bad perhaps it was inappropriate. He proceeds to insult other races as well as make sexist remarks. No, I was not being sensitive. He continued with ignorant comments .. Like.. "Ok im a white dude, if I move to Africa does that make me African ". Deano is in serious need of basic education. After trying to explain how insensitive , and ignorant his comments were I realized I must be speaking to a 12yr old. Told him I'm done and while everyone has the right to be stupid he doesn't need to use this game as a platform for his ignorant racist remarks. Deano then decided to scout bomb me. Why? Because that's all his little stats can manage. As far as systematically destroying LOR from the bottom up, all he can hit is the smallest members. I never asked for an apology , I don't want an apology . Deanos fails and his epic fail of a thread just proves his stats aren't the only thing that's small.
    Deano I'm well potted, and I can hit you with 0 fails and 0 pots. You are pure profit. Instead of distracting ppl with your misinformation and BS hitting LOR members who have nothing to do with your ignorant comments, bring it to me. For all your talk , you've had 1 successful attack , I've kept you dtw and your dropping pots fast.

13. So his ignorant comments led to your comment about Catholic priests raping little boys? @_@

14. Ok so ill post the full conversation we had in a little while so people can see where I literally wrote *sarcasm* after at least three of the things I said.

I never bought up the persecution or burning of Jews, you did. I said one Jewish comment to a friend in wc then you hit and followed me and started sprouting your nonsensical religious crusade at me, told your friends I had personally racially abused you, even posting my wall that I scout bombed you because you were Jewish.

The "smaller people" in your clan that I am hitting is touch me who is what? 3 guilds smaller than me?

I have xxx__nix__xxx who is multiple times my stats, you, who is also a larger multiple of my stats and several others.

In fact there is only one person in your clan smaller than me

Let me ask you this , if I was a bigger account would you have hit in the first place?

Answer is no because you are a coward hiding behind a lie and an excuse.

15. Valor, you bitched at him for "making fun of Jews" then went ahead and insulted Catholics. Stfu.

16. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'll hit anyone. You're just looking for attention, I'm happy to give to you

17. And I'm sure you won't need this protip as you're clearly of a superior intelligence but ill share anyway.

Try using paragraphs. Just once. See how you like them.