legion of Rome versus "the racist".

Discussion in 'Wars' started by deano187, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Of course he has the right to make a thread.

I feel like I keep having to repeat myself, but my point is that he DOES care what others think.

Whether this thread was made to garner sympathy, support, or entertainment is irrelevant.

If he truly, TRULY didn't care what others think about him, this thread wouldn't have been posted.

2. Touch_me you seem to REALLY care about how much I care, and I see you doing very little shutting up and just fighting, your words, not mine.

When you finish scraping out that sand buddy, we can hug it out 

3. Just calling you out on your bs.

4. Reading the OP didn't make me favor him, reading through all of your annoying ass posts did.

5. God I love you, dean. 

6. What deano is thinking: 'BACK OFF IM IN O C O L U S'. 

7. Andy he came here and as this post hasn't asked or complained once. Nor have we even talked about what is mentioned in this thread.

8. Yes you have cos my alts in ocolus 

9. They must not have known dean was in MOJO then they ask, what's MOJO? I guess they are finding out.

10. Lets see the SS then.

11. Why would I have a screenshot of something that was posted in cc (which is gone now) which I couldn't have cared less about? People complain about being farmed in oculus everyday, why would I do a screenshot every time someone makes a complaint?

12. Lol we complain about being farmed?

13. Im not saying everyone does but people do...

14. Farmer, I don't have SDP? 

In any case, I seriously have to wonder why he got stripped farmed.

 Maybe he should be more then one who talks smack, but surrenders in less then an hour afterwards.

Really?

15. Start saying who does please. Don't count alpaca either.

16. Joe something u tell me that just bc  ☯༒ᎪᏝᏢᎻᎪ༒ ☯ is supporting LoR... Anyhow tho don't really matter

Joe_ 17/18/9 stl np let our war continue my friend 

17. Make a racist comment in WC. Expect to get nailed. Cast it in whatever light that makes you feel justified. Arrogance of ops first post seems to go hand in glove with the comment. Hope you enjoy those allies and pots. Don't imagine you'll be permitted to keep either for long.

18. Is "I smell an Caucasian" racist? Jews are a race of people just like white people. It's only racist if you mean it to be derogatory. Lighten up.

19. Andy....

A prerequisite to admission to Oculus (clan, not network) is that you should expect to be farmed daily.

Anyone who complains about it would be laughed out the door.